PDA

View Full Version : Dog health

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

  1. Oppie has Laryngeal Paralysis
  2. Kirkland (Costco) food ... helpful to supplement with nutro or fresh foods?
  3. "you ungrateful Whore Of Satan <{): ~ ( >" He is getting DESPERATE because he has been exposed !
  4. NATURAL Flea Control
  5. Dyspnea (shortness of breath), Wheezing and Total-body Redness in a Belgian Shepherd
  6. My boxer grinds her teeth
  7. Skin disease
  8. Osteosarcoma Help Needed
  9. dew claw ?
  10. Looking for real-world tips and stories ...
  11. Cheap and Best Insurance
  12. Adventures in Dog Walking, the Rainy Day Edition
  13. Ticks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Ongoing Thyroid Saga
  15. Skin Problems, plz help.
  16. Re: HOWEDY An WELCOME Newbies an AOL HEELers <{} ; ~ ) >
  17. Moving to Australia with my dog questions
  18. Itching skin due to Atopy
  19. Wanted: Dog's abuser $2,500 Reward
  20. Lab/Golden horrible rash
  21. suden odd seizure like behavior
  22. Missing Link Dog Supplements
  23. hip dysplacia and ester-c
  24. Old dog
  25. Castrating an Adult dog (cost)
  26. my dog has itchy back
  27. Old Chestnut? Dry V Canned Food??
  28. gettin tubby!
  29. Pyometra---TELL EVERYONE!!
  30. What could've caused this?
  31. Mush meal
  32. Lameness in lab
  33. spaniel cocker
  34. Natural remedies for arthritis ??
  35. Leaky nose
  36. frequency of nail trimming?
  37. To S/N or not?
  38. Older Chow Chow for Adoption
  39. Pets and Well-Being
  40. New Durable Dog Bed
  41. Re: Reaction to Advantage?
  42. Spaying and thyroid?
  43. Safest chews...Do they exsist?
  44. Speaking of Halloween - dog invades candy bag!
  45. Flea & Tick Colars / Treatment
  46. Chew Toys
  47. Lump/Bump on dog's ear
  48. bordadello?
  49. incontinence in young spayed female
  50. Poodles
  51. growth on back of rear leg
  52. Accident advice wanted
  53. Persistent tick infection - suggestions sought
  54. ADVERTISEMENT - Dog life jackets!
  55. Can dogs get mumps?
  56. Calories burned while walking
  57. You have to see this training manual!
  58. Chihuahua illness
  59. Border Collie won't eat
  60. Mast Cell Cancer
  61. What is the best dog food?
  62. urgent advice needed
  63. Herbal Remedy Dosage? Dog with Bronchitis (Help!)
  64. My lab sheds excessive amount of hair.
  65. Can dogs be allergic to other dogs?
  66. Steve Crane and Gaubster?
  67. Greyhound diarrhea
  68. vaccine schedule / Dodds question
  69. buttered capsules
  70. Degenerative Myelopathy
  71. **** Tzu (11 weeks) Swallowed RawHide
  72. Tibetan Terrier Problem
  73. running a puppy
  74. Help? Do I potty train my Chihuahua pup inside or out. Is it too cold to take him out in the winter
  75. Feeding a Labrador Retriever
  76. Decided it time to feed my 12.5+ year $40 "Golden Retreiver" Homemade food. Stop me where I'm going wrong
  77. How cold is too cold?
  78. nose discharge german shepherd
  79. Pledge for New Dog Adopters
  80. Please Help!! Rescue Dog Needs Medical Attention After Attack
  81. CS! GREAT for humans, pets and ALL critters!!!
  82. Flea Prevention Alternatives?
  83. Can I do anything for a broken (or dislocated) toe?
  84. Red under Golden Retriever eyes ?
  85. Commercial dog food that kills thousands of dogs
  86. Melinda
  87. Area under my dog's nose is inflamed
  88. ultrasounds
  89. Re: Two Cavalier King Charles ... home alone?
  90. TPLO or Sutcher for ACL Repair
  91. eating feces
  92. Nose protection for a Jack Russell
  93. feeding chicken bones to dog
  94. Three Questions
  95. Pet Insurance ? Cruciate Ligament Injuries
  96. lump in throat , possible cancer ?
  97. Best carpet cleaning type for dog health.
  98. Dog had a wart on thigh, now it appears to be a bump? Should I worry?
  99. Re: Uh...
  100. Re: Uh...
  101. Incurable cut on toe
  102. Euthenasia - How do I decide when?
  103. DES not working for incontinence
  104. Euathanasia, by lethal injection: what actually happens?
  105. Demodectic mange in older dogs
  106. Is there too much salt in canned sardines to add to your dogs food every day?
  107. Cephalexin and Surgery
  108. deeply cut k9 pad
  109. Dog Ear Problem
  110. HELP!! Looking for breeder info for a friend in need
  111. getting a dog to chew a tablet
  112. New Pet Dog Vaccination Guidelines in the USA
  113. Proin drug interactions
  114. Buddy's Heartworm Treatment athon
  115. Dog with sore throat
  116. Re: Stupid question
  117. Re: Stupid question
  118. Re: Stupid question
  119. Re: Stupid question
  120. Dog with discolored teat
  121. Re: Rut Ro
  122. Re: Rut Ro
  123. Re: Rut Ro
  124. Re: Rut Ro
  125. Re: Rut Ro
  126. Re: Rut Ro
  127. Re: Rut Ro
  128. Re: Rut Ro
  129. Re: Rut Ro
  130. Ping Montana, puppy formula
  131. Microchipping your pets
  132. adopting a pet from a breeder not buying
  133. adopting a pet from a breeder not buying
  134. Re: Rut Ro
  135. Re: Rut Ro
  136. Re: Neo's puppy
  137. Re: Neo's Litter, Day 3
  138. Need help with severe tail chewer
  139. Re: Neo's Litter, Day 3
  140. Re: All advertising is good advertising
  141. Re: Neo's Litter, Day 3
  142. Re: Day 4
  143. Re: Day 4
  144. faster than you can say Plonk
  145. Site Update: no donations yet
  146. Re: Day 5
  147. Re: Day 5
  148. Re: Day 5
  149. Old dog with "night frights"
  150. Roxy the killah
  151. Re: Neo pups: Day 6
  152. 10 wk old puppy pants heavily even when it's not hot and he's not exhausted
  153. How to care for very young stray puppy
  154. Taking photos of puppies - direct flash??
  155. Leba-3 Removed Plaque on Border Collie's Teeth?
  156. Re: One week of puppies.
  157. chondrosarcoma help
  158. Cyst/Tumor ?
  159. Buddy's test results.
  160. Re: How to Get Rid of Fleas?
  161. Re: Cyst
  162. DHL shipping hostile to pets
  163. chest rash
  164. Need Help!!! Lyme disease
  165. For The Best Training Results, Here's What You Need To Do
  166. Sclera inflammation in Lab
  167. what happens without teeth cleanings?
  168. Need help with sick dog
  169. Proin side effect?
  170. Re: How to Get Rid of Fleas?
  171. Is it Safe to Give Puppy Bones?
  172. Re: Renal failure
  173. Re: Renal failure
  174. Re: One week of puppies.
  175. Oh Dang... here we go.
  176. Need a moment of your time - THIS IS NOT A SPAM!
  177. Need a moment of your time - THIS IS NOT A SPAM!
  178. LeeRoy Jenkins
  179. Brushing older chihuahua's teeth
  180. Blood in last few drops of dog's urine
  181. Anyone willing to submit his caretaking/breeding tips online?
  182. Rescue Christmas Tree
  183. pill pockets and diarrhea?
  184. Possible posioning of dog
  185. Buy estrogen (Stilbestrol) online???
  186. Puppy diarrhoea ... when is it serious?
  187. some sleep would be wonderfull
  188. Something wrong with my German Shepherd ?
  189. Question on nutered puppy
  190. Frankfurters OK?
  191. Parvo
  192. Dog Food Supplements
  193. Bush pooper....
  194. Ship and Test question
  195. introduction
  196. snorting fits
  197. Ivermectin for treatment of Heartworms
  198. worms
  199. Bordetella vaccine--double dosis
  200. Long slender worms
  201. feeding puppies
  202. health problems
  203. Orphan pups and sleeping schedule
  204. CA Natural & Gas?
  205. Garlic for worms
  206. "Home alone"--how to handle
  207. Dog swallows chicken drumsticks
  208. Re: Leeroy?
  209. sort of OT whining
  210. New German Dog Food in the US
  211. Chow
  212. Dog broke a nail on her paw, now it is infected...
  213. Yorkie
  214. daily pumpkin?
  215. Advice for incontinence
  216. back and constipation for diabetic daschund
  217. bones
  218. FDA Approves 1st Anti-Obesity Drug for Dogs
  219. Vet Detective: What is Wrong with My Dog?
  220. Dog Bathing
  221. Leeroy
  222. kirkland can food, soft stool.
  223. I have a DSD that has been licking herself
  224. Dog with congestive heart failure and collapsing trachea
  225. Re: Miniature Schnauzer needs to be cut short??
  226. Help: Whats on my dogs docked tail. Skin condition, tumor... I don't know
  227. Leeroy did something cute
  228. Dog died by choking while seizing
  229. Dental Hygiene
  230. Vet operated on wrong area
  231. FS: Pet Urn - Pet Urns
  232. Chattering Teeth
  233. 6 month old shih-poo had 17 teeth removed
  234. Remedy for Chronic Bronchitis
  235. Dog Killed By Surgeon During Medical Sales Pitch
  236. Re: HELP: Can a nondoctor stop me from taking my dog to my therapist?
  237. breeding?
  238. Looking for a few people to review our new book
  239. Itchy 9 yr old yellow lab
  240. ping: Matt via Rocky
  241. The fastest, most effective, and most FUN way to train your puppy or dog
  242. 6 month old Shih Poo
  243. Dog sacrificed for medical sales demonstration
  244. Re: U.S. Oil Nazis Torture Crippled Dog
  245. Excessive bleeding
  246. Veterinary Specialty Center Misuse of Medication and Profit Gouging Killing a Dog
  247. Re: U.S. Oil Nazis Torture Crippled Dog
  248. my dog has gained weight and the scratching has stopped - thanx everyone
  249. Ideas on best dog food
  250. Allergic to Animals