PDA

View Full Version : Dog health

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22

  1. Canidae Lawsuit
  2. MY LOVING LHASA APSO AND DIABETES
  3. Trace amount of blood my Chihuahua's stool
  4. Re: Delphi ADO -tietokanta
  5. I am pleased to annouce
  6. Luxating Patella...
  7. NJ VACCINE SEMINAR 3/14/09 -- Dodds & Schultz
  8. do all threads...
  9. Raw Food Ingredients...
  10. Lump on old dogs upper eyelid
  11. ALERT: Save Iditarod dogs from brutality - WRITE
  12. Buggs - companionship issues
  13. Notice to close this group
  14. Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Pet Food Companies and Retailers
  15. small dog advice
  16. Blood Work for a dog with Seizures.. or Hannah's liver test was high....
  17. Exotic animals trapped in net of drug trade
  18. Chard is a troll or a nutcase
  19. Feeding dogs
  20. Dog rawhides
  21. Puppy vaccinations
  22. Last update on American Eskimo
  23. RHODE ISLAND Rabies Law--Move to Change to 3 Year
  24. Re: Hi, everyone!
  25. Anyone have a Wheaton?
  26. Is Pet Food Hazardous To Humans?
  27. Instant Dog Training Videos
  28. Re: Hi, everyone!
  29. Re: My dog Otto
  30. ALERT: Save Iditarod dogs from brutality - WRITE
  31. Lost my dog last night
  32. Raw beef hearts
  33. Hello Everyone!
  34. Hi
  35. Seven Secrets to a Healthy Pet Food
  36. GoldenDoodles and lymphoma
  37. Animals suck
  38. Hi
  39. My Son Has Changed His Mind
  40. Dog Food - Life Giving Or Life Taking!
  41. ALABAMA Rabies Law
  42. Lurcher tails
  43. A hard-working animal rescuer who is feeding 80 cats
  44. [OT, but relevant]: Copyright holders fighting back against IP theft
  45. A hard-working cat rescuer who is feeding 80 cats
  46. Communicating with GSD going deaf
  47. Read the latest in dieting and keep up with dieting trends. 33233
  48. Visit EyeBreasts, for Cosmetic and Health Related Options 88726
  49. Top secret of fat loss
  50. Re: Dog food manufacturer/vet in Iditarod
  51. treats for tooth challenged dachshund
  52. Greenies
  53. Izzy's heartworm treatment
  54. Dog Carriers and Bags
  55. Finding The Right Dog Breed
  56. Spaying
  57. Tick preventive
  58. Smells - FINALLY GONE!!! WHOO HOOOO!!!
  59. Vaccines & Pregnant Dogs
  60. Hello everyone!
  61. How to protect noses from sunburn?
  62. Raw food advantages / dangers
  63. Aarggg, first tick
  64. Tips for caring for your pet in an emergency
  65. MASSACHUSETTS Rabies Bill SB 784 -- Medical Exemption
  66. Choosing A Dog Food Or Cat Food
  67. Raw food for pets?
  68. Homemade dog biscuits
  69. What to do if Your Pet is Hit By a Car and What to Put in a Pet FirstAid Kit
  70. Cutting toenails
  71. Pancreatitis
  72. My new page about dog's
  73. Excellent book on animal protection theme I strongly recommend
  74. Dogs dogs dogs
  75. Reminder - Xylitol is toxic.
  76. Puppies and Peeing
  77. A little good news
  78. Hi Everyone!
  79. In case you're wondering ...
  80. So YOU LOVE YOUR DOG More Than Your Mother? Don't Be Ashamed ...It's As American As Dog ****!
  81. Re: bonding with your dog
  82. Oppie
  83. A dog comes in your bed!!!
  84. Pet Food is Dumping Ground for Fda’s ’specified Risk Materials’
  85. One of you I assume?
  86. Vegetarian Diet for Dogs & Intro
  87. My dog had 7 teeth removed - i have to brush his teeth now - HELP!
  88. Flea and Tick prevention
  89. Speaking Of Michael Vick And Dog Fighting
  90. Idiot owners
  91. Agility folk
  92. Increased Scrutiny of Flea and Tick Control Products for Pets
  93. Borderline diabetes diet
  94. Aging and reality, thoughts that bother me
  95. incontinence
  96. New tricks
  97. A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS.........
  98. FDA Confirms Probe of NUTRO Pet Food Deaths, Illnesses
  99. Brussel Griffon Puppies
  100. Deep Seated (sic?) UTI
  101. Hey care takers
  102. The Amazing Story of The Moscow Subway Stray Dogs
  103. 25 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Your Body and Health
  104. Girl, 3, raised by dogs in her home after her alcoholic motherneglected her
  105. The adventures of Tom Thumb: The tiny puppy set to be the world'ssmallest dog
  106. Too good to be true is he for real?
  107. Heartworm Diagnosis
  108. Which flea tick and heartworm med to use
  109. Doggie Wheelchairs
  110. SAR seminar
  111. A WWYD?
  112. Sore paw
  113. Hannah's ongoing UTI
  114. Too many housetraining accidents for me...
  115. Babysitting a friend's dog -- tips?
  116. New drug for Cushing's
  117. Bubba's not feeling so well, arthritis sucks
  118. Vaccine induced diseases
  119. Raw feeders
  120. Bubba's vet appt
  121. Effective herbs anti the swine flu
  122. Phycox - Opinions?
  123. Good suggestion
  124. Canine Health Concern
  125. Excited Pug Ruins Kodak Moment
  126. Discount Vet Clinic in Houston, Texas
  127. Common Diseases caused by Diet
  128. Just so sad about...
  129. What is MSM?
  130. My dog has teeth problems, but I can't afford this, put him to sleep?
  131. Bladder Stones
  132. Dangerous pet products
  133. Looking for some ideas if anyone's been through this
  134. Carbs cause arthritis
  135. IG Dental Care
  136. Squirrels are evil
  137. Eliminating fleas with essential oils
  138. Dog says I love you!
  139. Hello!
  140. MSM redux
  141. Research
  142. Dog yelping in pain but can't identify why?
  143. My experience with female dog in heat
  144. Which Benadryl for dogs?
  145. Re: Eliminating fleas with herbs
  146. Heartworm Medication Part 1: Truths, Omissions and Profits
  147. Re: transporting dogs
  148. Maybe spaybe
  149. Re: Once more into the breech....
  150. Re: Eliminating fleas with herbs
  151. Re: Fantasy Island Shelter / Rescue / Foster Care Givers Weekend<{}'; ~ ) >
  152. TEXAS Rabies Law--Bell County
  153. Dr. W. Jean Dodds Latest Vaccination Schedule
  154. Homeopaths and their views on vaccines
  155. Buddy is back from the vets
  156. Mini Piglets Available Now
  157. Re: Raw food for pets?
  158. Dog Cat & Rat
  159. Dog food plate height?
  160. Getting Mosquitoes to Poison Their Own Larvae
  161. Just wanted to Introduce myself
  162. PLEASE HELP SHELTER
  163. Help me open a shelter
  164. Petzlife product
  165. Tea 'Healthier' Drink Than Water
  166. Okay for dogs to drink out of creeks?
  167. 102 Interesting Facts About Dogs
  168. What do we think about Heidi?
  169. Teen diagnoses her own disease in science class
  170. 2009 Fattest Cities in America
  171. INDIANA Rabies Law -- Delaware County
  172. 10 year old dog diagnosed with diabetes
  173. Why Cardiac Arrest is Deadlier Than Heart Attack
  174. What is Your Favorite Training Technique....
  175. What's the best food for your Dog?
  176. looking to find out health tips for my boy
  177. Beagle Diagnosed With Cancer, Advice?
  178. HI, I'm A Newbie
  179. Vizsla Owner
  180. Could this really be that Amazing?
  181. hello everyone
  182. Update on Buddy & new weird behavior
  183. How long before personality returns
  184. Seanol for a Dog?
  185. pancratic cancer
  186. Pet Picture Contest
  187. Re: Warm Hello - Just joined the group
  188. Re: SUDDEN RAGE SYNDROME <{}'; ~ ) >
  189. Note to Dumbass Cell Phone Users!
  190. Ramp instead of (house) stairs?
  191. puppy listings
  192. Hi Everyone
  193. Post on Responsible Canine Ownership : Tips to exercise your Dog
  194. Hypothesis on Worming
  195. Raw feeding survey results
  196. DRY Paw Pads--what do you suggest I put on them?
  197. IMPORTANT- Flouride in Dog Food Fillers May Deliver Toxic Dose!
  198. Message from Forever Living Products Romania, Sorin Heisu
  199. Re: Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison
  200. Re: Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison
  201. Interview with Catherine O'Driscoll 7/29/2009
  202. Fish oils versus cod liver oil + vit E
  203. Dog Vitamins - 3 Crucial Vitamins Your Dog Must Have
  204. Re: Some Dog Foods Deliver Toxic Doses of Poison
  205. NATURAL IMMUNITY-Why You Should NOT Vaccinate!
  206. Checklist for Avoiding Pesticide and Herbicide Disasters
  207. online meds
  208. Banfield Bans Unnecessary Cosmetic Surgeries on Dogs!
  209. hello
  210. surfer dogs
  211. link
  212. man's best friend
  213. My puppy is pretty smart
  214. In Memoriam
  215. In Bed with Monsters
  216. Rabies Challenge Fund Shortfall
  217. Re: Hi I just wanted to say hello to everyone here..
  218. Honoring the Animals Candlelight Vigil
  219. Re: Michael Vick is a subhuman.
  220. Re: Vick's fellow savages on trial in rape, murder.
  221. Doggy Dandruff
  222. Buddy can't win for loosing
  223. People Search | Find Your Friends | Enywhere | Anytime | For Free!
  224. Seminars for August and September
  225. Some useful info in selecting a dog breed
  226. Eggs for dogs
  227. Peas for dogs
  228. Re: TANYA LOUISE BATES IS A CHILD ABUSERNBP Unregistered.
  229. DOG FOOD & SAPONINS: A Dangerous Liaison
  230. Ibuprofen is Deadly to Pets,By Patrick Miles, DVM
  231. sick dog
  232. Food is Everything
  233. FIRST FOR FLEAS
  234. Flea Control with Parasitic Nematodes Not a Sure Thing
  235. Antibiotics? – Dont Give Them to Your Dog!
  236. Chiropractic Therapy for Pets by Dan Elis
  237. Myth: DOGS NEED CARBOHYDRATES IN THEIR DIET.
  238. Flatcoat retriever food quantity ?
  239. Black lab dry elbows
  240. Roly-poly pets: Overweight animals at risk for diseases, death
  241. Dog Health - What is the Single, Most Important Thing You Can Doto Keep it?
  242. LIARS!
  243. Nutro recalls puppy food that may contain melted plastic
  244. Managing Fleas Without Poisons
  245. 3 Part Animal Communication Series
  246. Information needed...
  247. Vaccine Data on Facebook/Rabies Challenge Fund
  248. Vaccines -- Adverse Events within Three Days JAVMA 10/1/05
  249. Senior pooch falls down unexpectedly
  250. Dog stuck in crate highlights rare risk of spot-on flea treatment