PDA

View Full Version : Dog health

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

  1. Capi, small kidney and no appetite till Cheerios
  2. Capi, small kidney and no appetite till Cheerios
  3. Tensilon test. Cost of?
  4. Tensilon test. Cost of?
  5. Nylabones vs teeth
  6. Nylabones vs teeth
  7. Haircut for Husky
  8. Haircut for Husky
  9. Pet Health Insurance?
  10. Pet Health Insurance?
  11. Smelly Yellow Labrador
  12. Smelly Yellow Labrador
  13. Greenie gas !!!!!
  14. Greenie gas !!!!!
  15. IAMS IS DOING HORRIBLE THINGS TO DOGS
  16. IAMS IS DOING HORRIBLE THINGS TO DOGS
  17. canned food
  18. canned food
  19. Is there an archive for this newsgroup?
  20. Is there an archive for this newsgroup?
  21. Filtered Water?
  22. Filtered Water?
  23. Plea to small dog owners
  24. Plea to small dog owners
  25. Pet Diet Primer
  26. Pet Diet Primer
  27. herbal remedies for cancer
  28. herbal remedies for cancer
  29. Diagnosis of cancer- devastated
  30. Diagnosis of cancer- devastated
  31. Lhasa Apso Turning Red
  32. Lhasa Apso Turning Red
  33. Need Advise: Odd nodule in mouth
  34. Need Advise: Odd nodule in mouth
  35. kibble searching
  36. kibble searching
  37. Re: help: high struvites count + alakaline Ph in young dog
  38. Re: Is there such a thing as "reverse cough"
  39. Re: high struvites count + alakaline Ph in young dog
  40. crate or what???
  41. Mystery Ailment in Great Dane
  42. Need input on limp in Golden Retriever
  43. Re: Anti-PETA ads in D.C.
  44. §Úªº¥vBB
  45. Contact vs Food Allergy
  46. Free online Dog advise from Ireland
  47. OT-dancing dog
  48. coughing poodle and getting worst daily. pls help
  49. Vitamin C is good for your dog
  50. PCRM and Heimlich Frauds?
  51. ivermectin/pyrantel in Mexico
  52. puppy training authority
  53. Max's Urine Clear of Crystals!
  54. Immuno-dmg supplement question
  55. No need for antiv=biotics for bladder infections and UTIs
  56. Lot's of cheese.
  57. Arthritis in my lab
  58. mixing puppy foods
  59. Coat issues
  60. Re: hooves?
  61. Update on Mikey (missing digit)
  62. goats milk for weaning pups
  63. Re: My dog has separation anxiety - HELP!
  64. Dogs with allergies
  65. Yorkshire Terrier (Mini or Teacup) and Cats
  66. Hypoallergenic cookie recipes!!!
  67. Question on treatment for arthritis
  68. Urgent, opinions please, dog ate rawhide
  69. Congestive heart failure
  70. Atlanta area: Dog possibly in need of a home (found).
  71. weaning pups
  72. Re: pup losing hair
  73. Re: Foul order from ....
  74. WAS Dog Put to Sleep and I am a Mess
  75. Putting a Dog to Sleep
  76. Heavy Breathing normal for aged dogs ?
  77. Torn ACL in 16 month old Bullmastiff
  78. mange and other problems??
  79. Re: Congestive heart failure - Tracey
  80. Dog urinating on carpet after a week being here (??)
  81. Re: Dog going blind, what can I do?
  82. Help Please! Bladder Stones Help Please! Bladder Stones Help Please! Bladder Stones
  83. Large Dog Cage... SOS....Columbus
  84. Skin Rash/Mange/And Dips
  85. Emega 3 and 6 supplements for dogs with allergies.
  86. Face swelling
  87. Mange Update
  88. Could this be a seizure or what?
  89. Growling puppy
  90. A little off-topic, but you folks might be able to help
  91. Could this be a seizure or not
  92. Looking for good breeders of German Shepherd Dog
  93. Lumps after shots
  94. I need to VENT please (found dog with heartworm - advice needed)
  95. growth still growing in the mouth. so worried
  96. vomiting, diarrhea, no appetite, lethargic....... vet says it's "stress"
  97. Vomiting -- what can be cause?
  98. 13 yr old mixed gr
  99. Jessie's gone to the bridge
  100. Question about arthritis supplements
  101. HELP ME..Is There ANY medicine/herbs to stop/cure the recurring growth in the mouth?
  102. Vivitonin 50mg at a good price?? HELP!!
  103. Puppy Mill Rescue
  104. GSD with thrombocytopenia
  105. potatoe and duck diet
  106. german shepperd skin prob
  107. Facial Paralysis
  108. How many walks a day for a Doberman?
  109. Neutered & "Tumor" removed
  110. Doberman Pup with Demodectic Mange Question
  111. Normal during day, drinking-peeing nonstop at night???!!!
  112. Who has had their dog(s) heartworm treated? Expect what?
  113. When to vaccinate puppy?
  114. Help Needed For Rescued Fox Terrier
  115. UK arthritic dogs and cats
  116. OT- APBT breeders in New England
  117. Re: dog peeing / crying
  118. Dog throwing up
  119. ATTN: GAH/GREG -- Been There, Done That -- *smile*
  120. UPDATE on "Mandy" (dog with heartworms)
  121. Massage for dogs
  122. flea and tick
  123. Cost of Adequan shots for arthitis?
  124. My Small Terrier Crushed by BIG Lab!
  125. What should I do re dog's wart (or growth) on eyelid?
  126. Dog Urinating in sleep
  127. Dog Urinating in sleep
  128. need the help of the group
  129. Cocker Spaniel Suddenly Hyper
  130. Inflamatory bowel disease
  131. MANDY UPDATE - back from heartworm treatment # 1...
  132. Vaginal discharge after mating - help!
  133. plaque
  134. REVOLUTION DRUG
  135. MANDY HEARTWORM UPDATE: Prints now available, too!
  136. fixes for dog's ACL (torn knee tendon)
  137. Urgent! False pregnancy behavior or sickness?
  138. Nothing to Lose!
  139. Abraided Pads
  140. Any home or homeopathic remedies for wart on dog's eyelid?
  141. Re: Dog vaccination help please?
  142. when a sanctuary is not
  143. Chewing dog
  144. Is limping a sign of hip problems?
  145. Cancer, sedate untill put down
  146. Dachshaund and Seizures....
  147. a useful website
  148. Dog lifespans
  149. My dog said to have bone cancer in skull
  150. My dog has mouth cancer ..now he can't walk , pee, pooh.
  151. Food/tick drops causing dry skin?
  152. Advice please!
  153. dogs and sweets
  154. serious food issue
  155. Is there a FAQ for this newsgroup?
  156. teeth cleaning
  157. How much does cateract surgery cost?
  158. Pom pulling out hair
  159. Re: Garlic in dog's diet
  160. Re: Cocker with ear infection
  161. Re: Itchie mouth/gums
  162. Dog Has Severe Night-time Congestion/Coughing/Snorting
  163. Feeling judged and worried, even after vets treatment
  164. Re: Boston Terrier with Bad Knee?
  165. Re: A Smelly Golden
  166. Blood work prior to lump removal
  167. Re: Beds for dogs with hip problems
  168. managing hypoglycemia: nutritional advice
  169. Bald Spot from Vet shots?
  170. My dog is having seizures and he is only a puppie.
  171. Dog heat scent wnated.
  172. canidae dog food in canada
  173. DOG with PAW problem
  174. Re: Invisible fence for small dog
  175. my shiba inu
  176. Re: Glucosamine
  177. Diet Suggestions?
  178. shih tzu licking and chewing
  179. Re: chow chows
  180. Ectopic ureter
  181. my dog has diarrhea
  182. Paw abrasion & inflammation
  183. GSD with pancreas condition
  184. Splenic tumour
  185. medicine
  186. bichon and staining on coat
  187. Learn the Science of Meditation. Online.
  188. Rimadyl Lawsuit settled
  189. recipe
  190. Hartz Flea Stuff
  191. Where's best price on Frontline?
  192. ? on Interceptor
  193. skin allergy or maybe not
  194. Sentinel & Liver failure ?
  195. rash under collar
  196. Spay anaesthesia?
  197. What's good for an eye infection?
  198. Broken Knee
  199. See and / or buy a big lot of various dog photos - old and includeguide dog
  200. Speaking of eye infections.
  201. german shepherd medical emergency
  202. Itchy Chin in a Boxer
  203. Cushings Disease
  204. Help: dog not eating and other strange behaviour
  205. Computer HElP!
  206. moving to another family too much for my dog?
  207. My dog walks awkwardly
  208. Max Scratching
  209. liver mass
  210. A cold?
  211. Bad breath
  212. Re: suggestions on dog beds
  213. How to treat dog's receding gums and loose teeth?
  214. Re: dry shampoo vs wet shampoo?
  215. Re: Do dogs need vitamins?
  216. Re: Another poop question
  217. Re: Snorting Schnauzer
  218. Help from any vet or anyone who's been through this.
  219. Can dogs go through menopause?
  220. question:pyppy has skin over both ears
  221. poop eating
  222. Our English Cocker Spaniel - Final Report
  223. Weimer - "coughing"
  224. Loss of appetite - Coming into season
  225. Cheaper Hill's W/D Dogfood?
  226. my poor old dog
  227. Re: Starting my puppy on adult food
  228. sick dog , please help
  229. Help--Recurrent Staph Infections
  230. Sun Care question
  231. Re: Funny Habit that drives me nuts!!
  232. A dogs age
  233. Question on "Heart Failure" and "Fatal Seizure"
  234. Bloat
  235. wheezing/colds
  236. Brilliant Observation on Shock Fences/collars
  237. Discoid lupus
  238. i need help right now my dog has diarrhea
  239. What is the Cost of Dog Insurance?
  240. scratching
  241. poop redux
  242. Re: i need help right now my dog has diarrhea
  243. Re: -- Ear Wash Formula ? --
  244. Arrrghhhh... another poop question!
  245. Boston terrier
  246. Puppy Neutered Precautions
  247. Falling In Love...
  248. How do dogs exhibit pain?
  249. Nixa staph infection update and thanks
  250. Anyway to killfile in google?