PDA

View Full Version : Dog health

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

  1. Can someone help with these symptoms?
  2. How I just got ripped off at the vet!!!
  3. Corgi -degenerative disk condition.
  4. Is it legal to give vaccinations to your pet?
  5. Slip-resistant booties for dogs?
  6. Just had to put dog to sleep - was she in pain?
  7. Dog Shirts Tons of Breeds
  8. Ruptured Anterior Ligament
  9. Rotti/Alsation pup diet advice please
  10. Re: Immitating habits?
  11. Re: Dog defecates during walks
  12. Warning for Greyhound owners
  13. Newsgroup for Rescued Dogs
  14. pet supplies
  15. Review: How to Stop Your Puppy or Older Dog from Biting
  16. Green tea for dogs?
  17. Acidophilus
  18. Ruptured Cranial cruciate ligament (CCL)
  19. Rott itching licking
  20. Urban Wolf Dog Food
  21. Advice on clipping claws req
  22. Dog litter tray
  23. New puppy from the pound...
  24. Dogs and Deodorants
  25. Fearing the worst 15 year old wobbly back legs
  26. Weight based formula for Frontline dose calculation?
  27. Suggestions needed how to have dog swallow capsule
  28. Dachshund with significant anemia - Help!
  29. Input wanted, re: enlarged spleen/masses (long)
  30. How many people vaccinate there dogs
  31. Terrified Shiba
  32. Shavig Dog Coats
  33. Propalin?
  34. Re: My lab seems to get targeted at the dog park
  35. over the counter pain relief for dog
  36. Young dog's teeth
  37. My dog's left eye is red
  38. Is my dog having seizures?
  39. Pets and alternative health
  40. Home Needed UK
  41. What do you think about a home urinalysis kit for dogs and cats?
  42. My Dog Suddenly Has a Drop Paw
  43. Pet Care Products
  44. complacency can cause our Dogs their lives
  45. Injured leg question
  46. Re: Injured leg question
  47. Spinal Infection/Bone Cancer
  48. Re: Dog training, bird walking, bunnies, and more
  49. how to make lots of money fast and legal
  50. housebreakin....
  51. How many Aspirin...?
  52. Collie cannot stand
  53. dog & new baby
  54. My bitch and heat cycle...Help
  55. female dog incontinence
  56. Hip surgery info needed
  57. indoor dog potty?
  58. Excessive Panting
  59. new puppy chloe
  60. latest on pet health insurance
  61. Collie put down, sadly
  62. This is how I made thousands and you can too!!
  63. Re: RIP Dylan 1994-2005
  64. FREE Pet Id Tags
  65. Surgery for Growth Plate
  66. staffy 3 yrs old not eating
  67. Rocky's paw
  68. VALUHEART HEARTWORM
  69. itchy skin
  70. Questions about halters, dachshunds and the like.
  71. after female gives birth
  72. Incontinent dog
  73. ear infections,black labrador
  74. Low Fat Food
  75. New dog, eating issues - thoughts?
  76. Re: special discount for rec.pets.dogs readers
  77. Prescription
  78. Re: Low Fat Food (Janet)
  79. eczema maybe.
  80. Re: Remembering Sara
  81. help please
  82. Rottweiler questions
  83. Sick dog--help!
  84. Pet Groom Pro
  85. My dog does not eat
  86. Merle gene in collies...
  87. Shitzu Probs
  88. Depomedrone and Prednisolone together....
  89. *Dog Fishing*
  90. Re: OFA question
  91. "angel" vomiting
  92. help needed - sudden onset of severe pain and lameness
  93. dog bath??
  94. Blood from rear 2 yr Pitbull advice needed
  95. Raw bones for my dog?
  96. dog with lice
  97. Tacoma WA st. bernard still lost
  98. Does it hurt dog when groomers remove ear hair?
  99. 14 years and just started seizures
  100. Old English Mastiff puppy problem
  101. flea collar recommendation
  102. New All Natural Vitamin
  103. New All Natural Vitamin
  104. puppy cut for golden ?
  105. Re: Vestibular Diseases and Wart removel?
  106. Is booster shot necessary ?
  107. Help ! Need advice on tumor/cancer diagnosis with my dog
  108. My dog breathes fire !!!!
  109. older toy poodle with sensitive digestive system, what can help?
  110. Chew Toys
  111. Rhodesian Ridgeback's Lumps
  112. Bichon Frise Help
  113. Separation Anxiety
  114. Why do dogs always plant themselves in the busiest spot?
  115. ECZEMA...
  116. Absolutely OT - PETA caught in the act
  117. HELP -- Limping Dachshund
  118. Re: Denver on a Dog "Witch Hunt"
  119. Re: Denver on a Dog "Witch Hunt"
  120. Re: Denver on a Dog "Witch Hunt"
  121. HELP!
  122. Advice for "Scared" Aussie w/ fleas
  123. Hip Dysplasia in the Border Collie
  124. Ganoderma great for pets
  125. How long until Deramaxx effects kick in? Related to stomach upset?
  126. Save Your Dog's Life - Free ebook
  127. Cataract help
  128. Strange behavior
  129. Puppy Prep for the Whole Family
  130. switching from puppy to adult food question
  131. Free English Mastiff to a GOOD home 949-291-7729 SoCal. only /AKC....
  132. Re: Chihuahua w/ either a tumor or a shunt.....need help!
  133. dog`s nutrition
  134. New to kidney failure issue, have some treatment/maintenance Q's
  135. Surgery or not for my dog ?
  136. vaginal discharge in female dog
  137. Hip displacia, and joint pain caused by Arthritis
  138. Stay away from Banfield Pet Hospitals
  139. Geriatric dog woes :(
  140. Pulmonic stenosis - Pomeranian
  141. Injection technique
  142. Rimadyl and SinoviG3
  143. Two seasons in 2 months or infection?
  144. aLD acral lick dermatitis (0/1)
  145. Wow! That Was Close!!
  146. Guilt trip after trimming nails
  147. Walking puppies
  148. Dogs and anticipation?
  149. Ethical Breeders Needed
  150. Been to vet and still baffled....
  151. Toy Poodle and Accidents!!
  152. Going to the vet, but seeking experienced advice
  153. Problem with ticks
  154. Limping question
  155. Been to vet still baffled update..
  156. clearing anal sacs
  157. US Pet Owner Survey
  158. Rabies vs. vaccinated dog.
  159. Want a new career?
  160. Incontinence after sugery
  161. Dog has lost mobility
  162. Dog has lost mobility
  163. Dogs, disappointment...and maybe voodoo?
  164. Calling all Doberman lovers! New site devoted to the Doberman
  165. HELP (long)
  166. For buglady: Re been to vet still baffled update..
  167. Catherine's tail
  168. Eye problem--advice needed
  169. Banana skins...toxic?
  170. Which food is better? Pro Pet or Pro Plan
  171. Cheerios
  172. Dog eating foxweed - Cause? and how do you stop it?
  173. Pet safe weed killer ... Any ideas?
  174. miscarriage
  175. Thornit Powder for ear mites
  176. Eye Sight
  177. Dawg teeth cleaning and epoxy filler
  178. new floor for a crate...
  179. Phantom itch?
  180. lhasa major skin problem
  181. Feeding puppy who has congestion?
  182. free dog health ebook with free subscription
  183. Puppies in danger, help !
  184. Bird dog
  185. Rimadyl for older dog with kidney probs?
  186. Returning pills
  187. allergy info needed
  188. Puppy Growling and Attacking me when he has a bone
  189. re:puppy glucosamine/chondroitin
  190. US Pet Owner Survey
  191. Ringworm
  192. Symptoms of pancreatitis?
  193. Dry skin
  194. Dog Eats Bone, Dog needs Surgury
  195. Allergy Testing
  196. Re: Beagle Pup - leave water dish out?
  197. Bichon 10 wks old lethargic and vomitting
  198. Sudden food switch
  199. Parvo Home Treatment
  200. RE: lyme Disease
  201. fleas
  202. Dog Pheromones
  203. Any advice on how to best administer subQ lactated ringers?
  204. Case#1 akita lupus
  205. Case#2 akita - slowing down
  206. My dog injured her foot, questions
  207. Hot Spots
  208. Ho to Beat the Heat
  209. Wire Coat Problems
  210. Spade-what happens
  211. C5 injection
  212. US Pet Owner Survey
  213. chihuahua baby teeth- need vet
  214. DO NOT RESPOND
  215. great dane degenerative disc
  216. Crucient ligment repair
  217. Anyone got a 3 legged dog?
  218. Boxer Problem
  219. Options for cancer-patient pup
  220. Outdoor Gear Mid-Summer Sale
  221. W;HAT TO DO???????????
  222. afternoon diarreaha
  223. Purina puppy chow question
  224. Chihuahua with Hydrocephalus and a few questions.
  225. Chihuahua with Hydrocephalus and a few questions.
  226. Calming Therapy Shampoo for Dogs
  227. Black powdery stuff on my dog ... Need advise.
  228. Pet Health Insurance
  229. Delicate Question
  230. Gunky Eye
  231. Dog with its spleen removed
  232. healthy dog food
  233. I have found Botanical Dog Products work good
  234. I have found Botanical Dog Products work good
  235. Loving, but agressive dog- why?
  236. My dog's eye
  237. "Help me if you can ..."
  238. IBD diet
  239. Puppy growing to fast??
  240. Why does my dog lick himself (alot)???
  241. Dog Sore lips and feet
  242. dog acting strange
  243. Thanks so much
  244. Please sign this petition!!! This dog's life depends on it!!
  245. Re: Gate latch for electric fence?
  246. Re: The girl...
  247. Would appreciate feedback
  248. Re: Golden ret jumps up on kitchen counter
  249. How much is too much??
  250. Update --Send Good Thoughts