PDA

View Full Version : Dog health

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

  1. I need help
  2. nizoral ???
  3. Re: Heartgard prices
  4. Re: heartworm med
  5. Anal Gland infection/UTI medication Q
  6. Shepherd hair loss
  7. Urinating in house but not incontinent
  8. General interest group
  9. Re: Dealing with the loss of a pet...
  10. Re: Skin Problem on a Pitbull-mix
  11. Moving from UK to CA?
  12. Re: Canine Duodenum
  13. Re: Pelvic Injury - Update
  14. Spaying or Puppies
  15. lab mix, scared of EVERYTHING...suggestions?
  16. Re: opc-3 for your dog
  17. Re: Bold elbows
  18. how much pepto bismol
  19. Kennel Cough?
  20. Weimarener dripping blood
  21. Max--Vomiting, Lethargy, Discomfort, Fever
  22. Alternative treatments for leukemia
  23. Kidney stone
  24. Over heating to quick?
  25. Joint supplement for humans okay for dogs?
  26. 5 year old Dachsie and Pancreatitis
  27. Whippet with mystery illness
  28. Re: Walking problems, Instability...will not urinate. Immediate help please.
  29. puppies
  30. Best food for puppies -- natural?
  31. Fireworks and dogs peeing
  32. Re: inner ear infection
  33. Re: CHOCOLATE and/or SODIUM...... bad for dogs?
  34. Dogs and peas
  35. shaving a samoyed
  36. Re: English Bulldog Pup's Lazy Gait
  37. Advice/opinions needed
  38. HELP! Pulmonary Edema Question
  39. Re: Shepherd Mystery illness
  40. Re: Health q.
  41. Weird Behavior
  42. Can't get weight off Dog
  43. Just a little experience to share
  44. Hyperactive old dog
  45. Re: Need help resocializing traumatized Cavalier King Charles (warning--long)
  46. Alcohol/boric/gentian
  47. Tick?
  48. Hypersensitive reaction?
  49. Re: Found a tick! Need help!
  50. Suggestions for fly problem?
  51. Osteosarcoma
  52. Buffalo Blue Dog food
  53. Have you seen this Petition?
  54. My dog had to have her leg amputated. Any info/advice?
  55. Help us get a dog park opened in Miami Beach (FL)
  56. How hot is too hot for dogs (at rest)?
  57. Re: aspirin or remidyl?
  58. Re: accupunture
  59. Re: correct teeth formation, German shepherd
  60. Significance of overbite?
  61. Rottweilers
  62. Staph & Bath?
  63. Alternative Dog Shampoo
  64. Dog Aggressive German Shepherd Problem
  65. Dog Aggressive German Shepherd
  66. Bathing A Dog....
  67. Problem with spayed puppy and un-neutered puppy.
  68. I Used Baby Shampoo On My Dog......
  69. This can make you some extra cash, check it out.
  70. limping dog
  71. Re: Amputation
  72. German Shepherd, Arthritis?
  73. Re: Grooming
  74. Re: rescued cocker spanial -- need quick advice
  75. Struvite Crystals
  76. Tennis Balls Cause Cancer?
  77. Dog shot by neighbors.....
  78. Re:Struvite Crystals
  79. Oatmeal in Diet
  80. Opinions - Dog bit by Rattle Snake...
  81. Re: Final outcome (for now) rescued cocker spanial -- need quick advice
  82. Anyone ever hear of this new supplement?
  83. Mighty Dog
  84. Re: Max, Diet, Oxalate Uroliths, "Gall Bladder Attacks"
  85. Re: Gourmet Dog Biscuit. Please help me choose.
  86. Bad Breath
  87. Re: Hole on side of dog
  88. what to give arthritic dog
  89. Lyme disease in all 3 dogs?
  90. Calling all Norw. Elkhounds
  91. BULLDOG
  92. -----------------GET RICH------------------
  93. sheltie nose infection
  94. Doggie Incontinent
  95. Re: Cysts on Eyelids
  96. Teeth Cleaning
  97. Pet Loss/Illness Support Candle Ceremony tonight (Monday) at 10:00 PM Eastern time.
  98. lab acl surgery questions
  99. Canned vs Dry food
  100. Stinky dog- High Protein diet the culprit???
  101. Do anti shedding product do anything
  102. Do anti shedding product do anything
  103. Devastated (pet loss) - and need help
  104. Devastated (pet loss) - and need help
  105. Tree tea oil
  106. Tree tea oil
  107. Re: Calcinosis circumscripta - occurrence?
  108. Re: Renal failure - How long?
  109. MOUTH GROWTH
  110. MOUTH GROWTH
  111. Anybody interested to be the only Authorised Master Distributor in their own country????
  112. Anybody interested to be the only Authorised Master Distributor in their own country????
  113. dead fish smell
  114. dead fish smell
  115. Anybody interested to be the only Authorised Master Distributor in their own country????
  116. Anybody interested to be the only Authorised Master Distributor in their own country????
  117. rash
  118. rash
  119. puppy flea treatment
  120. puppy flea treatment
  121. Puppy scratching a bald spot
  122. Puppy scratching a bald spot
  123. Re: Warning for Flea Product!
  124. Re: Glucosamine for Shepherds
  125. Heartgard Plus
  126. Heartgard Plus
  127. Heartgard Rebate
  128. Heartgard Rebate
  129. Should I let my dog eat almonds?
  130. Should I let my dog eat almonds?
  131. Lumps-Opinions
  132. Lumps-Opinions
  133. Re: Vomiting
  134. cherry eye in shitzu
  135. cherry eye in shitzu
  136. Re: heat exhaustion vs. normal panting?
  137. Re: shaking spells in boxer/pit bull...
  138. Re: Balding/Shedding Labrador
  139. Blender trigger for shaking in boxer/pit...
  140. Blender trigger for shaking in boxer/pit...
  141. Almonds! No No No!
  142. Almonds! No No No!
  143. Fleas!
  144. Fleas!
  145. Please tell your friends about this unbelieveable product..........
  146. Please tell your friends about this unbelieveable product..........
  147. Re: Cocker bald spot
  148. Re: Canine Multi-vitamin with NO yeast?
  149. Hartz drops plus
  150. Hartz drops plus
  151. Help! My Dachshund is not himself.
  152. Help! My Dachshund is not himself.
  153. 12 year old GSD with mammory tumor
  154. 12 year old GSD with mammory tumor
  155. Re: eye care
  156. Expressing anal glands internally
  157. Ear Mites
  158. Ear Mites
  159. NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE!
  160. NEW PET ANIMALS BULLETIN BOARD SERVICE!
  161. question- Labrador and skin problem near eyes
  162. question- Labrador and skin problem near eyes
  163. Re: Ear Infection
  164. BARF @ room temperature vs cold
  165. BARF @ room temperature vs cold
  166. help for my golden retriever's eyelid
  167. help for my golden retriever's eyelid
  168. New type of Parvo?
  169. New type of Parvo?
  170. Re: Vitamin B-12
  171. Re: Dog with Allergies
  172. Re: Advice Please!
  173. Re: Kidney Problems - Need Information
  174. RDA Vitamin B-12
  175. RDA Vitamin B-12
  176. Re: Pain Control
  177. dalmation gone blind over night, well a few weeks
  178. dalmation gone blind over night, well a few weeks
  179. Digging & nibbling problem
  180. Digging & nibbling problem
  181. chipmunks
  182. chipmunks
  183. CANCER is there a cure?
  184. CANCER is there a cure?
  185. Re: PING buglady
  186. cherry eye/third eyelid eversion
  187. cherry eye/third eyelid eversion
  188. Dog Peeing In House
  189. Dog Peeing In House
  190. Your Realiable Online Medical Center.
  191. Your Realiable Online Medical Center.
  192. easy way to help feed unwanted animals
  193. easy way to help feed unwanted animals
  194. Running the shepherd
  195. Running the shepherd
  196. Menustruation...
  197. Menustruation...
  198. Wormer questions
  199. Wormer questions
  200. Toy cocker skin lesions
  201. Toy cocker skin lesions
  202. Cherry Eye Questions
  203. Cherry Eye Questions
  204. Epileptic dog with pancreatitis
  205. Epileptic dog with pancreatitis
  206. Amino acids (for Marshall)
  207. Amino acids (for Marshall)
  208. Severe arthritis
  209. Severe arthritis
  210. Re: Not suspected ear mites but yeast infection
  211. Epilepsy
  212. Epilepsy
  213. Border Collie with Hip dysplasia
  214. Border Collie with Hip dysplasia
  215. anal glands
  216. Re: Welsh Terrier Update
  217. A MUST for ALL pets !
  218. A MUST for ALL pets !
  219. Believe it or not ??? Up to you....
  220. Believe it or not ??? Up to you....
  221. Help! Golden ate chicken bone. Has diarrhea
  222. Help! Golden ate chicken bone. Has diarrhea
  223. Vitamin c or similar supplements
  224. Vitamin c or similar supplements
  225. The Therapy Patent Corporation is providing information about a new patent pending, untested, experimental therapy for treatment of leukemia, cancer, aids, poison, snake bite, drug overdose, aged persons, transfusion of large volumes of blood and all
  226. The Therapy Patent Corporation is providing information about a new patent pending, untested, experimental therapy for treatment of leukemia, cancer, aids, poison, snake bite, drug overdose, aged persons, transfusion of large volumes of blood and all
  227. Best Outside Flea Killer
  228. Best Outside Flea Killer
  229. Puppy with hernia
  230. Puppy with hernia
  231. Neura Baked ingredients?
  232. Neura Baked ingredients?
  233. My Golden has Chicken Pox?
  234. My Golden has Chicken Pox?
  235. Re: Eva's thinning coat?
  236. German Shepherd limping
  237. German Shepherd limping
  238. Re: Luke won't eat: Suddenly... Buglady ;and kind?
  239. My dog in heat (I think)
  240. My dog in heat (I think)
  241. Re: Eye Question
  242. Re: WARNING Re: Dog for extreme cold weather
  243. Help! Bleeding paws
  244. Help! Bleeding paws
  245. Re: bumps on lower eyelid
  246. Olympic Games
  247. Olympic Games
  248. Glucosamine with Condroiton - Cheap
  249. Glucosamine with Condroiton - Cheap
  250. Help! sick dog