PDA

View Full Version : Dog breeds

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

  1. My experiences with finding the right dog
  2. Re: Regarding breeding and Breed suitibility -- Best breed family
  3. Re: Need some breed ideas
  4. Re: Regarding breeding and Breed suitibility -- Best breed family background
  5. Re: Regarding breeding and Breed suitibility -- Best breed family background
  6. Re: Rat terriers
  7. super dog site
  8. Slovakian GSD
  9. Re: Min Pins
  10. GERAM SHEPARDS
  11. english cocker spaniel in italy
  12. Rottie's
  13. Where does your dog sleep?¿
  14. Looking for brindle Boxer puppy
  15. toy poodle problem
  16. Tail standards on previously-docked breeds?
  17. How to Explain Responsible Pet Ownership to Son??
  18. Re: training knowledge vs training skills vs murdering good dogsbecause of insurance rates
  19. Re: Funny play behavior
  20. testing dog breed?
  21. Brand new pet forum
  22. Looking for a Basset
  23. Black boxer genetics?
  24. everyone but me - RANT
  25. link sought-Iams recipe change
  26. German Shepherd Ears..
  27. New Puppy
  28. Another for Liisa...merle poms?
  29. Re: ALAN BROWNE'S TEETH Revisited
  30. How do you know?
  31. Breed Addiction (BC)
  32. Lets get this board moving!
  33. ROTTS and HUSKIES together?
  34. Question about bulldog breeds
  35. Canine seminars - Columbus, OH
  36. Re: Canine seminars - Columbus, OH
  37. Papillon
  38. Re: Anyone know of Dogue Brasileiro breeders in the US?
  39. Re: Looking for a GIANT breed dog
  40. Presa Canarios and Cane Corsos
  41. Re: Fila Brasileiro
  42. Recommended Dog Breeds
  43. Re: retired greyhounds
  44. Re: This is a troll!
  45. Bigots Cowardly Liars as Always was: SCHUH and COHEN are JEWISH
  46. Re: Ping DAVID COHEN
  47. Needed Min Pin Rescue in mid Ohio
  48. canine bling bling
  49. My new Black lab.. How long to acclimate?
  50. Need advice on buying a pure breed English Bulldog
  51. N E W B I E
  52. Netiquette--Shelly?
  53. A fun Time at the ESSFTA National
  54. Re: SCHUH and COHEN are JEWISH
  55. Re: cop kills happy dog wagging its tail
  56. Strange Mix o' the Day
  57. Manchester Terrier
  58. Manchester Terriers
  59. West Highland White Terrier Bite
  60. Irish Setters for Sale
  61. Golden Retriever play biting
  62. Paging Mud E Poz....
  63. Westminster tickets?
  64. breed identification
  65. Anorexic akita
  66. How to read titles
  67. Ck These Breeds out on Ebay
  68. Missing my Baby (Little Missy my Pug)
  69. AUSSIE WITH CANINE SPORTS POTENTIAL LOOKING FOR HOME
  70. Recall - Go! Natural Pet Food
  71. Re: A Less GAME Pit Bull
  72. Oh, Melanie!
  73. Re: St. Bernard newsgroup?
  74. Canadian dog breeders?
  75. Standard Schnauzers ?
  76. springer pups just arrived help!!
  77. Dog Purchase Question - Info Please
  78. Breed mix? size? weight?
  79. Re: Kali gets her CDX!
  80. Puppies 4 sale
  81. Nom: KOTM - Jerry Howe
  82. Any breeders of English cocker spaniels in Italy out there?
  83. New pics of Chad German Shepherd
  84. Costume contest
  85. Petcare Pet Insurance - Negative Experience
  86. ? re:pups taken to early
  87. Why I sculpt only pets
  88. CA: Help Needed w/Dobes
  89. Bassett Hound for adoption/Omaha Area
  90. Red Dobe Pups?
  91. skunk in the barnyard
  92. Guessing dog breeds and future size?HELP!
  93. Help Identify Breed Of My New Pup
  94. WARNING!
  95. Ping: Liisa, any ideas?
  96. CO2?
  97. My Boston Terrier puppy shivers!!
  98. Humane Society Sued By Owner Over Spaying
  99. need photos
  100. Prospective Great Dane owner with some questions
  101. Some people need educating!!
  102. I NEED HELP FOR MY YORKIE! - Scribbles.jpg (0/1)
  103. GSP Health Problem?
  104. house breaking
  105. poster of your dog
  106. PHOTO CONTEST info here ! ! !
  107. Interested in Labradoodle; want opinions
  108. Is This Allowed?
  109. Its Back
  110. New race !
  111. ProLine Self Rinse Plus
  112. Oops
  113. very good
  114. Lost and Found Circa 1887
  115. Golden puppy - size ok?
  116. "Show Quality" Showing Your Dog
  117. HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  118. English Bulldogs...
  119. Breed characteristics - Poodles
  120. Severe flea allergy in Peke
  121. Help needed selecting a puppy
  122. How to complain about a breeder
  123. German Shepherd ears
  124. malamute house breaking
  125. Chocolate Lab???
  126. new house
  127. Kill filez
  128. new positive pit bull magazine
  129. Taping GSD Ears
  130. Breeders and Inbreeding - Any way to tell?
  131. newfoundland
  132. German Shepherd History--Lynn K?
  133. masticatory muscle myositis - anyone deal with this.
  134. GSD Degenerative Myelopathy
  135. Newborn Help PLEASE!!
  136. Breeding
  137. Bad Mad Dogs..
  138. Bad Mad Dogs
  139. Welsh/English Springers
  140. Rough Skin and Hair Loss on Chocolate Lab
  141. Italian breed of hunting dog
  142. Re: what sort of dog is this? - dog.jpg [1/1]
  143. Boxers, Boxers, and Boxers
  144. Another Greyhound Allergy Question-Please Help
  145. Re: Dogs and Older Cats ?
  146. scenting help
  147. Boston Terriers: Question about barking
  148. what kind of dog is this? (picture in alt.binaries.pictures.animals)
  149. Saint Bernard's and hot weather?
  150. Rottweiler site
  151. Re: Jack Russell Pup for Sale
  152. 5 week old Lhasa's
  153. Japanese Chin Website - Australia & New Zealand
  154. Cockapoo
  155. Re: 10 month old Labrador aggressive
  156. litter box training
  157. "cherry eye" in cocker
  158. Re: cap'n arthur haggerty Teaches Sound Distraction "A CHIN CHUCK" Makes A Resounding Sound Distraction
  159. Lawsuit re: Docking
  160. Does anyone have any information on Rawfeeding
  161. Rhodesian Ridgeback site
  162. Ping: Liisa
  163. Doggie Nicknames
  164. Pet Doors For All Climates
  165. Pure Bred 1 year old Female Dalmation needs URGENT RESCUE
  166. Re: New Puppy Questions (Shih Tsu)
  167. Fila Brasileiro .... Long
  168. Made a long post earlier today
  169. Insulation for an Eskimo?
  170. FS Jack Russell Puppies
  171. ESS Holiday Cards?
  172. Is 3 year old Sheltie too old to train
  173. Looking for photos
  174. Planned parenthood
  175. Welsh springer spaniel
  176. Something messed up about dog show people
  177. Desperate
  178. Desperate
  179. Jack Russell Puppy--Should we take it?
  180. Puupy food until what age ? ?
  181. golden retriever breeder.
  182. Help with German Shephard
  183. POODLE SIZE
  184. Re: FS Jack Russell Puppies
  185. UKC Petition Falsified Registrion Investigation Request
  186. guess the breed
  187. Dog+Cat =
  188. Golden Puppy
  189. Lambriar Kennels..anyone got any info?
  190. I want to lick the ass of your Dogs or Horses Ma, Ri, Ct
  191. Litterbox training question
  192. How To Chose a Breeder
  193. English owner needs advice
  194. Re: advice for first-time pit owner?
  195. BLUETICK COONHOUNDS
  196. Proven and Legal..Turn $6 into Thousands
  197. Bodhi updates
  198. Pick of the litter (GSD)
  199. Re: Is my bullmastiff dumb or testing me?
  200. getting a puppy
  201. getting a puppy
  202. Chesapeake Bay Retriever Breeders - Help!
  203. Staffordshire Bull Terriers
  204. hung up on looks - looking for new breeds to research.
  205. If you HAD to re-home your dog(s)...
  206. Sheltie rescue in Florida?
  207. Snow on the Dox
  208. spaying/nuetering puppies
  209. I know this kind of dog is frowned on but...
  210. likely adopting a lab cross, after all...
  211. WTB: Saluki puppy male
  212. Wanted: Hairless Chinese Crested Girl
  213. Buzz-cut Pomeranian
  214. Bernese Mountain Dog
  215. Re: Best eating?
  216. Re: getting a puppy-westie
  217. What Breed
  218. Rhodesian Ridgeback YEKE YEKE kennel
  219. Re: Bernese Mountain Dogs
  220. Re: labrador puppies
  221. Neapolitan Mastiff Message Boards?
  222. dog ate cats hairball
  223. Re: Sable Aussie
  224. american bulldog
  225. We have ears!
  226. Powderpuff Chinese Crested Question
  227. Re: THE MISBEHAVIOR OF ORGANISMS
  228. LOOKING FOR A DOG OR PUPPY IN TIME FOR XMAS!!
  229. cocker spaniel pups
  230. Training collie
  231. Choosing the Right Puppy
  232. dog food brand
  233. Re: 2 points about bad advice (in response to lynn kosmakos the dogmurderer)
  234. labrador life expectancy?
  235. Dog bites increase duing holidays?
  236. HELP REPEAL DENVERS PITBULL BAN!
  237. So who needs enemies?
  238. Canaan dogs
  239. Maggie: 1990-2003
  240. Thai Ridgeback Dogs??
  241. how darwin deals with dog fighters
  242. check out those ears!
  243. Whippets - one or two?
  244. Shar-Pei pups
  245. Husky Pups from Bear island Indian Reserve!
  246. Any suggesttons?
  247. Re: hand finished pewter dog breed keychains
  248. Dog for the city recommendation needed.
  249. Re: Shelter Dogs
  250. Lhasa Apso Turning Red