PDA

View Full Version : Dog breeds

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

  1. He's got wings!
  2. Real truth about PitBulls
  3. Re: Hey Matt...
  4. What's a Bichon Pooh?
  5. (New here) I just got my first dog, a Pekingese... and accidentally got 2!
  6. freddie has gas, bad (boston)
  7. Sapsaree?
  8. Tracking, Pyr Sheps & Too Much Coffee
  9. From a game to the real thing
  10. Pit bull owner backs ban after mauling
  11. American Canine Association
  12. anyone know what kind of dog this is?
  13. Re: WTB: Dog for home security
  14. Re: Dog for home security
  15. Boston Area Maltese Breeder
  16. 75727 Mining the Web :Searches with Kriging, Inverse DistanceWeighting, eigenVectors and Cross-Pollination 75727
  17. About ...Great Dane??
  18. Re: i just lost mine :(
  19. Re: toy fox terrier
  20. HELP: new puppy "ignoring" my 10-year-old son!
  21. Can NE1 help? TIA -->I need info on locating a Whippet
  22. Re: questions anyone??
  23. Looking for a new companion
  24. Winged dogs ? ? ?
  25. 2 Dogue de bordeaux (French Mastiff) puppies for sale
  26. Hound Owners, Snoods For Sale!
  27. I found this great little site
  28. I need a dog, but dont know much breeds
  29. Speaking to breeders, health tests unavailable?
  30. Breed?
  31. Unexpected Newfoundland Pregnancy (long)
  32. jumping problem
  33. Is this crate too small for a springer spaniel?
  34. Ottawa Dog Owners Protest Nov 28 2004
  35. Pet hotel
  36. Dogman Tant Convicted
  37. Re: Guess the breed(s)
  38. Seen in Belgium...
  39. finally, not a poodle!
  40. All Dog Stuff Email List
  41. breeder evaluation wanted
  42. If you are a dog owner this legislation affects you
  43. eScrew OWNS YOU!!!
  44. Re: Nova Scotia Duck Tollings Retrievers
  45. Re: Our new addition
  46. Queensland Heeler Puppies
  47. Pug Puppies Available
  48. Re: Heads up in New Mexico!
  49. Bichon eLists
  50. Re: Rhodesian Ridgebacks
  51. Re: More advice from you good folk please..
  52. Dogs and Light Bulbs
  53. Sheltie Poem
  54. Re: Ugly Puppies?
  55. training an adolescent dog`
  56. Listen up!
  57. Tough group...hope to make the cut
  58. Re: Irish Wolfhounds
  59. Re: Our 1st puppy. Search is on for breed and where to purchase????help??
  60. Re: lets keep slandering the dog show class...
  61. Re: NYC Boarding
  62. Siberian Husky, shy and afraid of my bf.
  63. Hello
  64. Chick magnet
  65. chick magnet
  66. Thank you
  67. Hmm
  68. Hmmm
  69. yap yap
  70. yap yap yap
  71. Yes but
  72. yes but
  73. Karelian Bear Dog as a hause pet
  74. AKC DNA SCAM
  75. Re: Australian Shepards
  76. Dalmollies?
  77. HELP!!!!!
  78. Sun Care question
  79. Welsh Terrier running away
  80. Happy Holidays!!
  81. Looking for breeder referrals for Boston Terriers in NJ
  82. Re: boxers?
  83. Schnauzer
  84. General question about Miniature Schnauzers
  85. update
  86. Re: Schtuzhund and Ring...
  87. Brits
  88. Re: Digging to China
  89. Intact male playing?
  90. Ind: Villagers buy St Bernards a future
  91. Re: Jack Russell Terrier
  92. Pregnant Great Dane help needed
  93. >>>>>>>Looking For Parts for Building a Doggie wheelchair
  94. What breed is she?
  95. Re: Chihuahua 4 sale
  96. Looking for breeder referrals...
  97. Looking for breeder referrals...
  98. Looking for breeder referrals, can anyone help?!
  99. Mutts fer Bucks makes the newspaper
  100. Springfield,Mass.
  101. Avoiding knots in Shitz Zu coats
  102. Re: CGC (was Re: Why can't AKC require this?)
  103. NEW! Spokane & Inland NW German Shepherd Dog Club!
  104. Hi! Is there a rec group just for German Shepherds?
  105. Young GSD
  106. boxer Ears?
  107. Re: Help Fix Yet Another Pit Bull Image Problem! - JOHN
  108. Breeding my Pembroke Welsh Corgi
  109. OK: Several Animals Killed By Pack Of Dogs
  110. What Kind of Dog Is This
  111. Re: Are there any Mastiff owners here? (English, Bull, etc.)
  112. Dog house
  113. Re: Australian Shepherds in "Intelligence of Dogs"
  114. Confused dog?
  115. Cheap dog ramp for Aztek?
  116. 1 year old English Bulldog
  117. Help identifying breed please
  118. selling dobes
  119. Re: soft coated wheatens
  120. Designing the Perfect Dogpark!
  121. fun photos of Italian Greyhound puppies...
  122. Staffordshire bull terrier
  123. What is the breed of this dog??
  124. consuming prey: a breed specific trait?
  125. FS: Weimaraner Male, 20 months, needs home
  126. Re: Rottweiler breeder
  127. Rottweiler Puppies
  128. Re: Rottweiler Breeders
  129. Re: ROTTWEILER breeders in the US for show Rotts
  130. Re: Rottweiler Breeders?
  131. Re: Rottweiler Breeders in NJ,PA,NY?
  132. Re: NEED HELP ON ROTTWEILER BREED
  133. tsunami animal relief
  134. good dog training books?
  135. Dobe agility runs
  136. Rocky/Matt-Epilepsy Gene
  137. what kind of dog is this?
  138. It's raining Weimaraner puppies in the heartland
  139. Re: Looking for Science Project Ideas
  140. Name the breed...
  141. Wolfdogg's Website
  142. Re: Siberian Husky
  143. Canine coat colors (link)
  144. need a new car
  145. Your dog on any item i design......check it out!
  146. Yorkie vs. silkie please
  147. dog urinating on floor....
  148. full tattoo on chihuahua and 89.9 Hillary Duff contest
  149. Re: German Rottweiler Breeder wanted
  150. Rottweiler Shirts
  151. For German Shepherd Lovers
  152. Pattern inheritence question
  153. Australian Cattle Dogs in USA
  154. Dalmation?
  155. dog butt!
  156. I need your help
  157. Rhodesian Ridgeback Fan Website
  158. Re: New Greman Shepard Issues
  159. Staffordshire bull terrier
  160. Dog Show announcers
  161. online individual dog diets?
  162. Chihuahua Floppy Ears
  163. abandoned cats? Need help!
  164. Breed of this Foster?
  165. Looking for Sheltie - Montreal area
  166. Whelping questions
  167. Golden Retriever Digging
  168. Goldens, colors and genes
  169. Another Reason to Confine Your Intact Dog
  170. American Bulldog ng?
  171. looking for fellow Boston Terrier owners
  172. A farewell to an old friend...
  173. Re: Puppies for Valantines Day!
  174. Min Pins
  175. Re: conformation showing with facial injury
  176. Re: conformation showing with facial injury
  177. dog pix
  178. Male Male?
  179. Potty Training Shichon
  180. UPDATE: conformation showing with facial injury
  181. Re: conformation showing with facial injury
  182. OFA Web Update--Now add a picture to your record!
  183. For Sale Wolfhound Cast
  184. Bichon Frise Stud Wanted
  185. Cocker Avail For Adoption - NJ Only
  186. Pets with Frequent Flyer Miles...
  187. House Breaking a Heinz
  188. Re: neo.mastiff / dogue de bordeaux: Differences
  189. Re: Beware of poisonous plants
  190. wow! that's a lot of puppies...
  191. exercise
  192. Re: Old English Sheepdog puppies
  193. help!
  194. Breed Identification
  195. Attention show breeders in VA
  196. Help! What breed please!
  197. Help finding a good breed
  198. Australian Bulldog?
  199. Re: Potty Training Shichon
  200. Urgent Placement needed!!!!
  201. Removing myself from this group.
  202. Help with breed identification
  203. Guess the breeds
  204. Working with animals
  205. ORAN WINDOWS-DONT BUY-THEY CRACK WHEN IT GETS COLD
  206. Dog Sitting,Dog walking-With a little free training
  207. Papillons (small dogs) need homes
  208. Re: Considering a Siberian Husky
  209. Curious about American Eskimo Behavior
  210. puppy snapping
  211. Introducing Zepar
  212. GSD with hip dysplasia
  213. great danes
  214. vacuum
  215. Dog Trainers
  216. Looking for Dog Show
  217. Free Breeder Software
  218. Cocker Avail For Adoption
  219. GSD - oh goodness - long (vent/advice pls)
  220. hey AndreaS, i learned a new phrase today...
  221. cairn and westhighland terriers
  222. STOLEN poodle
  223. Please sign this petition (dog killer)
  224. More Agility video clips
  225. I'll Start...photo evals (Ping Robin N)
  226. West Highland Terriers
  227. interesting mix...
  228. Preparing for the arrival of a miniature bull terrier
  229. Brainy Beagles
  230. Iditarod Race starting soon
  231. Re: Beagle and Cats Question
  232. Speaking of cute puppies...
  233. Help Identify the breed
  234. Canine Repro Online Seminar with Dr. Hutchison
  235. Re: Why do dogs care where they take a dump?
  236. Boston Terrier
  237. Do you think a setter would do?
  238. greyhounds
  239. Re: fencing ideas for beagle?
  240. Best large breed with young children at home
  241. Golden Retriever - Child Allergic
  242. Ridgeback puppy - Help with behavior
  243. Puppymills - puppy mills, information about puppy mills and how to shut them down.
  244. Retired Service Dogs
  245. Re: Pitbulls should be shot on sight [cucumber]
  246. puppy mill
  247. dog on Disneyland commercial
  248. Hypo-allergenic dogs - for real?
  249. New fee to walk Fido on Public Lands.
  250. Books to read before puppy comes