PDA

View Full Version : Dog breeds

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

  1. want to buy a puppy
  2. Are Rottweilers meant to be apartment dogs?
  3. Atlas' terrible trip to the vet - do all dogs get this sick?
  4. Proposed Dock/Crop Ban in W. Hollywood
  5. Re: Labradoodles
  6. Walking the dog
  7. Yawning Norwegian Elkhound
  8. Melanie!
  9. Re: To Boost Dog Intelligence via Concombinant DNA
  10. Dog whinning on walk
  11. Internet Sites that support puppy mills
  12. White Shepherd Enthusists?
  13. Sam Malatesta - Toronto March 5-6/05!!
  14. Selling a Puppy
  15. Breed descrptions?
  16. Dog Training Products & Services
  17. breed selectors (again)
  18. help! trying to stop a mating
  19. Re: breed/mix id?
  20. Miniature Dachshund needs good UK home
  21. Need references on Klar or Bijou Standar Poodles
  22. Line breeding explained
  23. Iditarod Sled Dog Race Starts Soon
  24. new forum for beauceron fanciers
  25. Sigh--people and breeding dogs!
  26. Unknown breed, please help identify!
  27. New AKC breed
  28. Re: Fly's doppelganger...
  29. The Adolescent RebelliHOWES Stage - FACT, FICTION, MYTH Or The PREDICTABLE RESULT OF MISHANDLING?
  30. easy cash for the breed you want
  31. Re: Illegal grooming at Westminster
  32. Eyedrops - HELP!
  33. Westminster/Placements
  34. OT..news.individual.net going to paid-only
  35. Info on Brandlbracke / Austrian Hound sought
  36. Muro the Dog (Muro the Dog Marvel) (King, Emperor of all Dogs)
  37. Home from Knee Surgery - advice please
  38. BIS Westminster--the GSP
  39. "Run with the big dogs"
  40. looking for a dog
  41. pug prices and tips for evaluating 'breeders'
  42. Annapolis Kennel Club Show Anyone?
  43. BEYOND URGENT! Mason Co. WV
  44. Best dogbreed
  45. found puppies
  46. Re: GET YOUR ST PADDY'S PUPPIES NOW ON SALE
  47. Nice article on working Siberians
  48. OT- New Group for Chow Chow Enthusiasts
  49. American Canine Hybrd Club
  50. Dog in Selleck's "Stone Cold" CBS telefilm
  51. terrier growth rate
  52. Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs
  53. Dog Breed Quiz
  54. Eskie Breed Standard Question
  55. Your Opinion on a Breed (my requirements)
  56. Ping: Melissa Frye
  57. Hobby to Turn $10 into $10,000 in 14 Days!!! $$$
  58. What breed could this dog be?
  59. Ping: Sionnach--more NADAC changes?
  60. New Dog Website
  61. DogTrainerHotList
  62. New Gizmo Photos for Everyone to see!!!
  63. Rescue dogs on the Yukon Quest
  64. How to set-up Kill files (long)
  65. Irish Wolfhound
  66. Q x 2
  67. "Works Like A Charm."
  68. jumping, chewing on my hands and toes
  69. Breeding two dogs of different sizes?
  70. Dog Training & dog behavior problem informations
  71. Bodhi Jumpers Photo/was Qx2
  72. Re: Another Reason to Confine Your Intact Dog (and male children)
  73. can someone please help me find
  74. Flint River Ranch Vs. Wellness
  75. Re: Schtuzhund and Ring...
  76. Is there an 'Easy dog breed identification' web site
  77. Re: Bill Griswold?
  78. Help Help Help Please
  79. TV PROGRAMME
  80. Citronella Spray Collar Question
  81. Say No to J-Lo
  82. Need ideas!
  83. need answer
  84. One-Stop BSL info
  85. from a jack russell owner, give this a try!
  86. Re: Please tell me which of the following breeds I should get: Akita,Doberman, Collie, Wolf Hybrid, Boxer, or GSD?
  87. Re: Please tell me which of the following breeds I should get: Akita, Doberman, Collie, Wolf Hybrid, Boxer, or GSD?
  88. Mini Schnauzer tales?
  89. Mini Schnauzer tales?
  90. The expressions of a Malinois
  91. looking to talk to
  92. golden retriever and water
  93. Get J.Lo to stop promoting fur! Petition
  94. Petitions?
  95. Triumph in Your Pocket: FOR ME TO POOP ON!!
  96. Grand basset griffon vendeen
  97. Funny rescue joke
  98. Karelian Bear Dog site?
  99. "Dogs need to sniff the ground; it's how they keep abreast of current events. The ground is a giant dog newspaper, containing all kinds of late-breaking dog news items, which, if they are especially urgent, are often continued in the next yard."
  100. Re: Which dogs would you cull?
  101. The gang mentality of pit bull owners
  102. Quesiton about whether Bark-Free Device is Humane
  103. Re: dogo argentino?
  104. Collie drug sensitivity sites?
  105. JRT's Ears
  106. Jack Russels
  107. breeds for older middle aged couple
  108. House REtraining?
  109. Greyhounds are NOT Dogs...says one state.
  110. Should we get a Schnauzer?
  111. At last, peectures of Queenie!
  112. Ping - Kate FCR's
  113. How to purchase a pup with the right personality?
  114. Re: Cabergoline (inducing estrus) how much?
  115. Beautiful Dog Breed Shirts and other Animals
  116. Big Paws
  117. Rhodesian Ridgeback body language
  118. What breed dog is recommended.
  119. FS: Brazilian Terrier puppies
  120. GREAT NEW CLASSIFIED SITE!!!
  121. Looking for Puppy Pictures ....
  122. FA: The Complete Saint Bernard; rare 1971 edition
  123. Free Starbucks Giftcard for a 30 second web survey
  124. Irish Wolfhound?
  125. Old English Sheep Dogs
  126. Fancy, 1991 - 2005
  127. schutzhund in Chicagoland
  128. dog weight chart vs breed
  129. Missing Tan Gordon Setter
  130. Should I euthanize my wonderful dog?
  131. Want Money? Try This
  132. Input please?
  133. "Perfecting man's best friend"
  134. Vunerable British and Irish breeds
  135. Re: dog weight chart vs breed
  136. Dog put down :-(
  137. Re: approximate dobermans?
  138. Are Grt Danes good protectors?
  139. Friday Four
  140. Our Friend the Welsh Corgi vintage book FA
  141. Newfoundland Dog Pictures
  142. SPCA killing dogs?
  143. Anti Puppymill advertisement
  144. The Greatest News Ever!
  145. Maltese with potty problems
  146. PUPS
  147. Revamped & Redone...
  148. All Rottie?
  149. Yet another "What the heck is THIS dog?" post
  150. Border Terrier or Parson Russell Terrier... earthdog?
  151. staffordshire bull ?
  152. AKC Registration Rule Interpretation?
  153. Miniature Schnauzer pee problems after bladder surgery
  154. Name prefix question
  155. Are you a westie, cairn and scottie lovers ???
  156. Need Border Collie tips.
  157. Japanese Spitz
  158. Check out this mastiff
  159. Not a Berner cross
  160. What should I know about the Borzoi?
  161. New Lhasa Apso book
  162. Dachshund breed question
  163. Great Pyrenees pups stolen
  164. Re: I'm a HOBBY breeder
  165. Weimaraners
  166. Pit Bulls kill 6 year old girl.............
  167. Cali anti-crop bill
  168. Onward to Canada!
  169. Looking for a Boxer Breeder in the New York area
  170. Japanese Spitz
  171. Help!
  172. My Rottie is a bummer
  173. minature wire haired dachshund/wolfhound
  174. new site
  175. PING: Andrea--Parade is really weird today
  176. What breeds? Any Guesses?
  177. How do I find the dog I want?
  178. Former AKC Judge/Holsteiner breeder arrested in major drug bust
  179. Miniature Pinchers
  180. Golden Retrievers Photo Gallery
  181. Breed ID
  182. Having trouble walking Puppy
  183. Having trouble walking Puppy
  184. Having trouble walking Puppy
  185. New Dog Jewelry Site Up and Running
  186. Huge Leather Dog Collar Sale (and more!)
  187. Looking for Sheltie to rescue
  188. 2 days left - huge leather dog collar sale
  189. Fight Against BSL
  190. Dog Training Info and help
  191. Dog Training & Behaviour Informations
  192. Re: The trouble with puppies...
  193. Proposed scheme exploitative of dogs
  194. are these spots real or fake?
  195. Missing a testicle
  196. Cherry Blosom Cluster - ?
  197. Great Danes?
  198. outdoor Kennel flooring for 2 dogs
  199. Breed guess
  200. Great Rottie in NYC:
  201. ** Great Pomeranians **
  202. HELP... In finding a Healthy Toy Poodle!
  203. Wolfhound/Pointer Mix.
  204. the lonnnnng wait for a vet call
  205. Life Expectancy
  206. Toller breeder?
  207. Orlando FL Boston Terrier Rescue
  208. bullmastiff - leash training
  209. Lowchens
  210. Re: Another name that breed!
  211. At last a few agility pix of Cala
  212. DOG / PUPPY TRAINING EBOOK - PLUS FREE EBOOK!!
  213. DOG / PUPPY TRAINING EBOOK - PLUS FREE EBOOK!!
  214. Sick dog
  215. info needed
  216. In search of..
  217. Bluegrass Basset Hound Picnic - May 21st!
  218. Elwood 1993-2005
  219. Re: digging in yard
  220. Toupie 1990-2005
  221. AKC's policy on freezing ova?
  222. Hydrocephalus
  223. Looking to buy a boxer puppy..
  224. Alaskan mals puppies for sale!
  225. Is there an online poster-type photo gallery of dog breeds
  226. Beau got some new letters
  227. dog plroblem - pls help
  228. Lil puppy sick with diease
  229. New Spring Photos
  230. family Rottweillers kill 4 year old.............
  231. Original Pet Necklaces for sale
  232. Saw a strange dog at work today.
  233. Another Amstaff?????
  234. Rep: Another Amstaff?????
  235. Dog Park Finding Tale
  236. "irish" jack russells vs. parson russells
  237. Pet lover friends
  238. Pompapoo
  239. Jake 1990-2005
  240. Family?
  241. Lhasa Apso tophond EL Minja's Thsang-Pa
  242. miniature dachshund stud search
  243. Norwich Breeder Watch (Out) List
  244. ! Req: Cross breed.------- Please read.
  245. Attn: Border Collie people!!!!!
  246. Personality effect of neutering on male dogs?
  247. eBay: Free bonus giveaway for viewing "The Pit Bull Guide" auction
  248. WANTED: Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkies) Puppy
  249. several older poodles need adopting in OK
  250. Dog T Shirts Tons of Breeds