PDA

View Full Version : Dog behavior

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85

  1. Ping Montana
  2. Dog-lead vs. free-dog
  3. [OT] More pics of the family
  4. dirty boy
  5. Visit My Blog About Me
  6. Visit my blog about me
  7. Dogs on TV...
  8. Dog Training/ Puppy Training
  9. Adopting an adult dog
  10. A few Jack Russell questions
  11. New to forum, looking for aggression help
  12. Checking to see if everyone and their furbabies are ok that maybe/have been in the path of the storms?
  13. Opinions on Volhard training methods?
  14. hi everyone! Non-Dog Content, except a little bit
  15. Hooves
  16. Sorry, I didn't realize
  17. Marcie learns to snorkel
  18. The positive approach to dog training
  19. Dealing with dog barking problems
  20. Nepalese "Beware of Dog" signs
  21. Effective Dog Training From All Angles!
  22. Veterinary Pet Insurance For Exotic Animals
  23. haircut in winter
  24. Bernese jumping on counters
  25. Howling when left alone
  26. Free to a not so good home
  27. Pooping in House
  28. New picture of Tuck
  29. Help for Training Your New Puppy
  30. ping Jack
  31. Not quite up to Tuck's level, but...
  32. Muttley's long weekend adventures
  33. Pinging BigPhil and Biff theJack
  34. Boxer mix?
  35. Harriet's Big Weekend
  36. Dogs are so cute....
  37. Dead bird in the house? Whats the chance of catching something
  38. Floppy Dog
  39. Re: Logical quotation.
  40. And Another Picture
  41. Thinking of Spencer
  42. Dog tethering ordinance
  43. Time Waster
  44. Training puppies - Female Shepherd / Male Rottweiler
  45. Timberwolf Organics recalls two foods
  46. Hey, Sally!
  47. guenstige jamba klingeltoene format jamba klingeltoene umsonst formatjamba klingeltoene umsonst runterladen fun jamba klingeltoene billigkostenlose jamba klingeltoene guenstig ohne abo
  48. How 'bout mandatory spay-neuter then?
  49. This is the same kook....
  50. german dog car safety crash test video
  51. Holy ****
  52. My dog keeps attacking my puppy
  53. Vet visit
  54. Smart Boy, Merlin!
  55. Dog shelter emergency in Frederick, MD
  56. Obsessive/compulsive??
  57. Dog trainer in NSW Australia?
  58. Peanut at the Vet
  59. Amazing Canine Thermometer
  60. Dogs watching deer video
  61. Netherlands pit bull ban rescinded
  62. To the beach we go....
  63. Excaping my house -- Help
  64. She CHEWS EVERYTHING helllllp
  65. Ping Mustang Sally
  66. Are people really *this* stupid?
  67. Sounds like a good theme for the next Dean Koontz novel.
  68. What lengths and expenses do we go to?
  69. Peanut Loves Pumpkin
  70. Lab fun
  71. Who Is My Neighbor
  72. Pictures
  73. Off-leash dog parks and beaches in MD
  74. guenstige jamba klingeltoene erstellen jamba klingeltoene umsonstfuer sony ericsson billige jamba klingeltoene fuer motorola jamba klingeltonpreiswert format polyphone jamba klingeltoene kostenlos jamba klingeltoeneumsonst fuer das handy kostenlose j
  75. Speaking of Good Proofed Recalls
  76. Pan is Glum
  77. Hey, Suja
  78. The Homeboy, ? - 6-11-2008
  79. So we are all stuck inside
  80. Max back
  81. Instant Review: The Furminator
  82. Outdoor Living Furniture and Accessories
  83. Adventures in Proofing Pt 2
  84. Hendrix photos, all grown up
  85. Aaaghhh! Another horrible vet experience.
  86. The Old Man and the Sea
  87. Totally caugh off guard with my Kozzie Girl
  88. Old Habits
  89. Merlin and the Rooster!
  90. Help us save usenet news for Time-Warner customers
  91. Obedience and Puppy Report
  92. Neat Gift
  93. Get Mike Filsaime's 7 Figure Secrets
  94. Jezebel is gone
  95. funny video
  96. Submission Urination
  97. heart breaker
  98. Ping duckster
  99. Mouthing and Nipping - by other people's dog
  100. Re: Logical quotation.
  101. woofreport is live!!!
  102. small brag
  103. Ydinoivallus (NOE:lle)
  104. surgery
  105. OT/ Question for those who sew
  106. Harley update & totally OT brag
  107. Re: Happy3-Happy2-Happy1 - CONTACT; IGNITION; LIFT OFF <{}: ~ ) >
  108. A brag and a Phew.
  109. digging prevention
  110. Why
  111. Taya RIP
  112. Animal lovers
  113. Magic eraser
  114. Easy, fast dog training!
  115. RE: Easy dog training!!
  116. Dogs and pizza
  117. Micro-chipping question
  118. Great FREE E-book!
  119. Another Furminator convert
  120. They could be related
  121. Schauspieler Schauspielerin stellenangebote ostdeutschland MaurerMaurerin stellenangebote im ausland stellenangebot pharma stellenangebotesiemens stellenangebot in deutschland stellenangebote praktika stellenangebotebremen
  122. Bionic Dog Gets Model Airplane Wheels
  123. Interesting Toys To Entertain A Lonely, Depressed Or Bored Dog
  124. Most and least aggressive breeds, per U of Pennsylvania study
  125. Hendrix and the lake
  126. Question
  127. Really cute Shiba-Inu Screen Cleaner
  128. Clean up after your dog, or else
  129. Breaking News...
  130. My take on dog training and why it is important.
  131. sensational crybaby
  132. stellenanzeigen deutschland stellenangebote norddeutschlandstellenangebote schweiz stellenangebot geschichte
  133. Broke down and bought an Innotek fence
  134. Re: Accupressure
  135. Re: The First Season of Heroes
  136. Re: Pourquoi Hiddink n'at-il pas fait jouer Arshavin?
  137. Bella is Eight
  138. weird spam?
  139. Here's HOWE COME you chronic manic depressives "GRIEVE": Was: Re: I Never Got To Say Goodbye.
  140. Need help naming puppy - we give up!
  141. What size dog fares better in the heat?
  142. Leash training a reluctant dog
  143. Iron maiden liput
  144. Maybe: an update
  145. Clomicalm
  146. Separation anxiety and crate training
  147. dog licking other's mouth
  148. Katherine Houpt on separation anxiety
  149. Lab Won't Potty Outside
  150. Remote Controls 0 vs Lady 11
  151. urine sample
  152. Just like a woman
  153. Poor Pan!
  154. Dogs Digging Carpet
  155. Almost Lost Peanut!
  156. Re: Avoiding Dangerous Veterinarians
  157. Duke photos
  158. I hate the 4th sometimes.....
  159. Re: Separation anxiety and crate training now
  160. Poor Cubbe
  161. Dog kidney failure: how far should I go?
  162. Front Page of the Washington Post
  163. Life at my house
  164. Trip Report (LONG)
  165. Does your "significant other" have four legs?
  166. PUPPY TRAINING
  167. TuckMobile
  168. Re: Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??
  169. Re: Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??
  170. Re: cybercat - you're desperate!
  171. My Dogs Training is WORKING!
  172. My Dogs Training is WORKING!
  173. toilet water, etcetera
  174. Goodnight Sweetboxers
  175. We had our yearly vet visit this afternoon, not good news
  176. Rudy turns **3**!
  177. retrieving suddenly stopped
  178. Greatest American Dog
  179. Dumbass Owner!
  180. Peanut Adventure: The Resolution
  181. Temperment testing question
  182. agility pics
  183. Ping Suja re: pictures
  184. Dog food at PA Dutch Market
  185. Sled dogs, anyone?
  186. Photo o' the Day
  187. Re: Dog food at PA Dutch Marke
  188. dog food at PA Dutch market
  189. Maybe wants it.
  190. Just exactly what IS free-feeding?
  191. Feline diabetes
  192. YOU be the trainer!
  193. Noisy little dog
  194. Furminator Question
  195. Supermodel of the world
  196. Official word from Canidae
  197. CCL tear
  198. Obama Family Dog
  199. Ping Melinda
  200. nutrition and bowel health
  201. Some new shots of Marcie
  202. Collie Question
  203. Don't DO that to me!! or, how to have a heart attack without even trying...
  204. puppy or adult
  205. Specific Breed Legislation Update
  206. boss damenkleidung kaufen damenkleidung kaufen gr damenbekleidungbestellen duesseldorf kataloge damenbekleidung bestellen
  207. Dogs gone by
  208. Hurtling out of control
  209. Stupid neighbors & their friends
  210. dog breed medical problems
  211. Good Tuck - kind of off topic
  212. Cubbe: Annual vet visit
  213. This dog has lousy timing
  214. Greatest American Dog
  215. Dog Symptoms
  216. *New Chat Group for Dog Lovers*
  217. *Seperation Anxiety*
  218. Cubbe boarding dilemma
  219. Freecycle Temptation
  220. Agility was hurtling out of control
  221. I don't get it...
  222. WUFFSTUFF
  223. wuffstuff
  224. A helping hand
  225. What's this?
  226. Your behaviour
  227. Happy Birthday (4) Muttley
  228. what kind of dog is this? (link)
  229. Unamused Dog is Unamused
  230. LOL Anyone want to try this stuff and post a review?
  231. Mans Bond with Boswell
  232. Platinum Paws
  233. Dog Shampoo
  234. This weekend
  235. Classes at the MD SPCA (was: hurtling out of control)
  236. I need your help
  237. Freecycle Madness: Monday Edition
  238. Ping: Sparrow
  239. Duke is broken
  240. Dear dog whisperers I need your help for a small problem.
  241. Re: advice needed on severely neglected Eskie
  242. Kiba goes to the vet...LONG
  243. Re: advice needed on severely neglected Eskie
  244. Help: site about dogs
  245. Re: advice needed on severely neglected Eskie
  246. What do cats do all day?
  247. Good Dogs/Bad Dogs
  248. Re: Good Dogs/Bad Dogs
  249. Muttley meets a "wolf"
  250. Re: advice needed on severely neglected Eskie