PDA

View Full Version : Dog activities

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

  1. Vote on creation of new rpd group
  2. WARNING...
  3. DogtrainerHotlist,,email list
  4. Added alot of malamute sled dog pics, see the team, complete revamp of site
  5. Photos needed for education project and publication...
  6. 12 WEEK OLD WESTIE
  7. My dogs like to hunt Mexicans ! ! !
  8. what would you do?
  9. Re: Solo's big day
  10. Re: Quick NADAC question
  11. Goal Setting
  12. my dogs nose
  13. question about vet visits
  14. Tail docking
  15. Greater Seattle Area (Arlington) - New CGC Classes/Testing
  16. Re: Solo's agility haiku
  17. want puppy
  18. Fun NADAC day
  19. Re: Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________---_lyhsikux
  20. Please send me your opinion about my project as placed on
  21. Teaching Yoga to Dogs
  22. Best Home Base Work
  23. Tiny agility brag
  24. Friday MJDC
  25. From a game to the real thing
  26. Barking at Other Dogs
  27. Steeplechase
  28. How to bake dogs in the oven ? ? ?
  29. 2 Dogue de bordeaux (French Mastiff) puppies for sale
  30. Gun Dogs Training Field Trial vintage FA
  31. Hound Owners, Snoods For Sale!
  32. Brag: Bonnie's at the master (PIII) level, Ack!
  33. I found this great little site
  34. dog clothes and cold question
  35. What about an indoor dog park?
  36. Re: Cold-weather trialing and cold dogs
  37. jumping dog
  38. Ottawa Dog Owners Protest Nov 28 2004
  39. GET YOUR FREE TRIP
  40. Bunch a Sheep
  41. Re: Is this group called rec.pets.dogs.activities or The PuppyWizard?
  42. All Dog Stuff Email List
  43. Trip to Disney
  44. best time to get second dog
  45. neuter??
  46. Re: Solo's first sheepdog trial (long)
  47. website hosting
  48. healthy gums
  49. dog toy question
  50. For Auction- Spill Less Water Dish
  51. Christmas and Dogs
  52. Home for the Holidays - Reston VA on Sat 12/4
  53. nail clipping
  54. sponsorship
  55. Agility bag (or any dog activity I suppose!)
  56. Dogs Are Man's Best Friend - Wonderful Companions
  57. Dog Lovers: cute fun money making dog photo web site!
  58. for auction on ebay: the original bubble buddy in time for xmas!
  59. Easy Money
  60. Herding Brag - Tsuki HRDI-s
  61. code for free shipping at petsmart
  62. housebreaking good but now bad
  63. HELP needed ASAP
  64. "Burnese Mountain Dog"????
  65. "Burnese Mountain Dog"????
  66. light up dog toy?
  67. Re: Garden-variety mishaps
  68. Freeway is coming along nicely
  69. Pulling in a Dane?
  70. I need a dog to find drugs for me !!!!!!!
  71. Pets Memorial Christmas Page:
  72. switch from puppy to dog food?
  73. Pet care
  74. Re: Frozen French dog
  75. fur biting
  76. Schtuzhund and Ring...
  77. dogs and people food question
  78. homemade remedy for furbiting
  79. Special on KCET NOW, 10:30-pm pst
  80. I Just cant seem to housetrain my shitzu...
  81. fun photos of Italian Greyhound puppies...
  82. Designing the Perfect Dogpark "Off-Leash Recreation Area"
  83. Dobe agility runs
  84. Wolfdogg's Website
  85. DONNER LAKE TAHOE 2005 TRUCKEE,CA PHOTOS
  86. How does one exercise a dog in suburbia?
  87. OFA Web Update--Now add a picture to your record!
  88. need activity ideas
  89. Cocker Avail for Adoption - NJ Only
  90. This is working for me! Just try!
  91. What does "drug-sniffing" really mean?
  92. fhigt dog
  93. mo money now
  94. Cocker Avail For Adoption
  95. STOLEN poodle
  96. More Agility video clips
  97. Iditarod race starting soon
  98. Canine Repro Online Seminar with Dr. Hutchison
  99. greyhounds
  100. greyhounds
  101. Washington 2005 Iron Dogs Camp - Feb 18-20
  102. Building a Dog Run Looking for Tips on Ground Cover
  103. Iditarod Sled Dog Race Starts Soon
  104. Iditarod Race Starts Soon
  105. Bad knees (human) and dog agility
  106. Shitzu potty
  107. DogTrainerHotList
  108. Iditarod Sled Dog Race Running
  109. re: Dog in a bicycle trailer ?
  110. Smart Dog Uncanny video God like qualities of Dogs
  111. Iditarod Sled Dog Race in full swing
  112. Entering one's dog at Cruft's
  113. GREAT NEW CLASSIFIED SITE!!!
  114. GREAT NEW CLASSIFIED SITE!!!
  115. Randogs
  116. schutzhund in Chicagoland
  117. HELP - TESTING
  118. FREE DOG FOR A GOOD HOME!
  119. Source for cheap frisbees?
  120. Stolen Great Pyrenees pups
  121. Looking for a Boxer Breeder, Tristate area
  122. The mail came
  123. Photos from our A match
  124. new 7" stuff dogs
  125. Got Cane Corso?
  126. Dog didn't react while I was attacked by two robbers
  127. Crate with top-and-bottom fastening divider.
  128. Fighting BSL
  129. NEW RARE BREED PERFORMANCE CLUB........
  130. Proposed Scheme Exploitative of Dogs!
  131. Instant Review, NADAC
  132. Distance work in agility, or, be careful what you wish for...
  133. At last a few agility pix of Cala
  134. DOG / PUPPY TRAINING EBOOK - PLUS FREE EBOOK!!
  135. DOG / PUPPY TRAINING EBOOK - PLUS FREE EBOOK!!
  136. Re: Dogmobile advice needed
  137. Re: Dogmobile advice needed
  138. Re: Dogmobile advice needed
  139. Re: digging in yard
  140. Buffalo Agility
  141. Anybody else see the crazies on "ShowDOG" show on bravo?
  142. New Receiver for Innotek Wireless Fence $40 obo
  143. North Texas Event
  144. OT - Kong CO. website
  145. Read only if you know of any Dog Park in the area
  146. Friends with pets
  147. [PHOTOS] Races and training
  148. Thinking about taking my dog to the ocean, BUT
  149. Review: How to Stop Your Puppy or Older Dog from Biting
  150. Minivan tents
  151. New BSL site
  152. AKC Agility Department soliciting input
  153. Pet Care
  154. enhancing agility focus
  155. For the Dogs
  156. Re: Dog training, bird walking, bunnies, and more
  157. Where can I find Building Dog Agility/Obstacle Course Material?
  158. Agility Course in Triangle NC Area
  159. Weekend brag
  160. Pet Groom Pro
  161. Re: The dogs' new ride
  162. Re: The dogs' new ride
  163. Re: The dogs' new ride
  164. Ocean City,NJ -"Basic Dog Obedience Group Class"
  165. PET SITTING POSITIONS AVAILABLE - BURLINGTON & MERCER COUNTIES
  166. My weekend brag
  167. maltezer knabbelt aan tenen.
  168. Viva Does Rally (long)
  169. Flying Dogs
  170. Re: Here is the smoking gun
  171. Question about dog leash for bike??
  172. Fly Ball & Lure Coursing
  173. Ethical Breeders Wanted
  174. Access to fresh water....
  175. US Pet Owner Survey
  176. Want a new career?
  177. Calling all Doberman lovers! New site devoted to the Doberman
  178. Connecticut "Humane" Society?
  179. Re: Hey Matt -- car awning
  180. Dog Pheromones
  181. have a look "plan your escape pod"
  182. Dog Park in Grand Prairie, TX
  183. MAKE LOADS OF MONEY FOR FREE
  184. money
  185. Back to agility!
  186. SF Bay Area: Dogs as Bodhisattvas, chanting for animals
  187. Would appreciate feedback
  188. Shameless Advertisement--Dogthoughts shirts
  189. Looking for a dobe pup
  190. Re: USERS FYI
  191. Re: USERS FYI
  192. New to this group
  193. European GSDs?
  194. Dog behavior
  195. Animal Disaster Relief Forum
  196. dogswimming
  197. NEW - Dog Related Newsgroups
  198. 2005 Sieger Show?
  199. Puppy Training
  200. 16 charged after dog-fight raid in Sunset
  201. California Dog Camp
  202. Purina Incredible Dogs--60 weaves (long)
  203. Keeshond Discussion Forum
  204. DIY Dog Training its FANTASTIC
  205. DIY Dog Training its FANTASTIC
  206. Ideal solution to fantastic Lawns, Its worked great for me
  207. Sorry to leave but...
  208. shih tzu
  209. Katrina Relief Fundraiser
  210. Dog Newsgroups - NEW !!
  211. Dog Newsgroups - NEW !!
  212. Please Buy a Dog House to Donate to Katrina Dogs
  213. Please Buy a Dog House to Donate to Katrina Dogs
  214. Muttpuppet
  215. puppies in ponca city, oklahoma ....
  216. What to see at a sheepdog trial?
  217. My 2005 Agility Nationals Pics
  218. my experience at Trails of Hope camp
  219. Input: Therapy Pet Research Checklist
  220. Canine Newsletter written by dogs
  221. ICCF National Weekend Show Results
  222. Dog Runs in NYC?
  223. Boykin Spaniels in AKC events soon!
  224. Cala Agility Videos
  225. Inexpensive Pet Care Products
  226. Do you paddle with your dog?
  227. Pet Alive products for your dog
  228. APOLOGY
  229. 6 weeks pix
  230. *@*@*@ Beating @*@*@*
  231. Our first club AKC agility trial & Cala OA--we did it! (long)
  232. Has anyone had experience with kienbach shepherds out of CT ?
  233. Search Dog Training Seminar
  234. Hello, I'm a Yorkie named Aspen
  235. training classes
  236. New AKC Agility regs announced
  237. It's Christmas Eve and all...
  238. Schnauzer Playgroups in NYC
  239. competition,is it just for me?
  240. Ping Robin N
  241. Nice skijoring article in NY Times
  242. New Here w/ Yorkie
  243. Idita-Walk 2006
  244. Pet videos
  245. The Ithaca Conference: Planning for a Dog-Friendly Community
  246. Judging Matt Redux
  247. Stopping Pup from sliding tray out of crate ?
  248. Does anyone know the we address for Abady dog food ?
  249. A Cool Event
  250. Re: Benched show question for breed ring folks