6wk oldChihuahua/pomeranain mix Growling &Showing teeth help!

Old January 27th 04, 08:03 PM
shannyB

Default 6wk oldChihuahua/pomeranain mix Growling &Showing teeth help!

I have a 6wk old chihuahua/pomeranian mix I got 5 days ago. 80% of the time when you pick her up she will GROWL at you and even show her teeth! Sometimes if she is lying there and you pet her she'll start growling. I have children 15, 12, 8. Im afraid she'll be an aggressive dog.I have checked her all over to make sure she is not injured in any way and she seems to be fine. what do i do? I have tried grabing her by the nap of the neck and giving her a little shack and the makes thing worse. so now we are at looking her in the face and frimly saying no!! Help! what do i do??

How to treat dog's receding gums and loose teeth? [email protected] Dog health 5 December 22nd 04 02:44 PM
6wk oldChihuahua/pomeranain mix Growling &Showing teeth help! shannyB Dog behavior 36 February 2nd 04 07:00 AM
Teeth Cleaning Grinder Dog health 30 July 29th 03 07:26 AM
[husky newbie] Grab bone & growling - OK or not? __mic__h_ael Dog behavior 1 July 26th 03 10:20 PM
correct teeth formation, German shepherd Teresa Dog health 1 July 10th 03 09:57 PM