Tazz the Terrible... Long

Old January 27th 04, 07:19 PM
Loise

Default Tazz the Terrible... Long

Well Tazz is now seven months old, has had his "gentleman's" operation,
(neutered), and thouroughly runs the household. Sable thinks he's the best
toy we ever could have bought. He keeps the old dog young...and makes me old
when the two of them start chasing each other through the house and up and
down the hall. Sable's tail can be a terrible thing when you have a house
full of antique plates. The two of them are best buds and we often find them
sleeping with Tazz curled up against Sable's belly. Sable's joint
degeneration continues so now he's on continious pain medication, but for
now it's controllable. As long as he continues to frolic with the pup, we
know his quality of life is still good, but he can no longer get into or
ride in the truck, but he doesn't seem to mind much.
Tazz is smart as a whip...has all the basic commands down....has a bit of a
problem with no bark, and likes to enjoy the occasional shoe that the boys
leave out, but a thouroughly enjoyable dog. In fact we have our names on a
list with his breeder to get another pup (female) sometime this spring. We
figure that the two of them will help keep each other company if it becomes
time to give Sable his final rest. A lone Jack would be a scary thing!! Well
that's what's happening here. Congratulations Terri on your move, looks like
you and yours are flourishing down there in La.
See you all later.
Lois E

Tazz the Terrible... Long Loise Dog behavior 32 February 5th 04 08:17 AM
Tazz the Terrible... Long Loise Dog behavior 0 January 27th 04 07:19 PM
TAZZ!! Kinda Long Loise Dog behavior 12 September 9th 03 08:00 AM
TAZZ!! Kinda Long Loise Dog behavior 0 September 8th 03 08:25 PM
We're baaaack (long) Kevin Michael Vail Dog behavior 10 July 17th 03 03:51 PM