B-O-R-E-D dogs

Old January 29th 04, 11:32 PM
J1Boss

Default B-O-R-E-D dogs

I've been housebound for the last 4 weeks, which means my dogs have been
housebound as well. Before the snow and frigid temps, I was able to sit
outside a few times, and use the chuck-it to exercise them. Right now, the ice
is too scary to even think about venturing outside on my own (on one leg), so
it's back to staying in and being really bored. Both are content to snooze on
the couches in front of the fireplace all day, but that isn't very good for
them in the long run!

Even hiring someone to come throw the ball isn't a great option - one of the
dogs cut a paw on the ice crust the other day, so running in the yard isn't
much of an option either. This is the one time I wish I had carpet - the Pergo
is too slippery for them to run around and fetch on. :-( We have a few more
weeks of this and right now I'm actualy wanting melting and the mud that comes
along with it!

Anyone know any warmer-weather chants (can't dance! ;-D)?

Janet Boss
Best Friends Dog Obedience
"Nice Manners for the Family Pet"
Voted "Best of Baltimore 2001" - Baltimore Magazine