My dogs are great..

Old February 3rd 04, 10:55 PM
Melissa S. Frye

Default My dogs are great..

Well we went to Florida and last weekend in NC!

I am so proud of Dice, the baby - she slept the whole flight in her little
bag. She was unfazed by everything, including being charged by a couple of
off-leash collies.
She is just oblivious to everything.

She finshed her NAJ and her OA, and picked up an excellent standard leg (on
a Scott Chamberlian course!).

We are still having a bar knocking issue (why she doesn't have her OAJ), but
at least it's in tricky places.
(She keeps having the fastest times on course all heights and taking one
bar. Sigh.)

Hunter won International Standard and Second in International Jumpers, and
picked up 3 QQs, and about 200 pts..
I really hope we can keep it together!

My little Guny is 4 QQs for her last 5 days out. She NQ twice but managed to
do it on the same day.

I was really realy pleased that we could have my three dos and my friends
three dogs loose in the hotel room and have zero issues - So nice. They were
great about riding in crates together, but the bed swapping was amusing.
Dice slept up by my shoulder the whole time though.

Monday night when we got back, I figured they would be tired - I took a nap
on the couch and woke up covered in toys Hunter had been dropping on me in
an effort to get me to play with him.
(Gunny in the meantime consumed most of a tin of Gheradelli hot chocolate I
had left on the edge of the table. Gunny is a BAD dog. )

Now just hanging around waiting for the beezer to pop.

Melissa
and the crazy skyrocket crew...
www.mfrye.com

--