HuskyCam

Old February 13th 04, 09:52 PM

Default HuskyCam

there's currently some *serious* HuskyCam action. wheee!

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
Old February 13th 04, 10:01 PM

In article e.net,
shelly wrote:
there's currently some *serious* HuskyCam action. wheee!

My mom likes to park on the cam, and sometimes she calls
because my dogs are "fighting" (they play rough) and other
times she calls because she sees Emmett stretched out on his
side in the snow and thinks there's something wrong.

There are 700,000 fewer jobs now than when the
recession "ended" in 2001.

Old February 13th 04, 10:17 PM

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Melinda Shore wrote:

My mom likes to park on the cam, and sometimes she calls
because my dogs are "fighting" (they play rough) and other
times she calls because she sees Emmett stretched out on his
side in the snow and thinks there's something wrong.

heh. at least she notices! i've seen somebody (Emmett?)
curled up in a tiny ball, taking a nap, a few times lately.
i got to see some humping action a little bit ago, then Image
showed up and the boys settled down. Image is insanely cute
when she streeeeeetches and yawns. how can you stand it?

Old February 13th 04, 10:47 PM

In article e.net,
shelly wrote:
heh. at least she notices! i've seen somebody (Emmett?)
curled up in a tiny ball, taking a nap, a few times lately.
i got to see some humping action a little bit ago, then Image
showed up and the boys settled down.

If you see somebody asleep on the snow, that's Emmett. Now
that it's warm he stretches out full length, and when I ask
him to come in he gives me a perplexed look and says "What
is this 'inside' of which you speak?"

Image is insanely cute when she streeeeeetches and yawns.
how can you stand it?

I can't - she's insanely cute when she does anything. I
want 4 more just like her, but I'd settle for one. Saying
"no" to that puppy was the right decision at the time but
I'm kicking myself now.