Do anti shedding product do anything

Old July 22nd 03, 02:32 PM
Nicholas

Default Do anti shedding product do anything

Do anti shedding pills or creams work at all? I wanted to ask here
before I spent any money on them. I couldn't find user reviews on the
web...

here are a few I found on a quick search

http://www.petlabs360.com/?pageid=8803

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...=1&pCatId=3500

Thanks in advance...

Nick