Tree tea oil

Old July 23rd 03, 03:47 AM
Duffy

Default Tree tea oil

My little Shih Tzu 9 years old has always had a problem with itching and
chewing his feet. For the past 7 or so years has been on Temaril -P, 1/2
to a whole tablet every day. He has always been so agitated and restless.
I decided one day to put a drop of tree tea oil on each of his paws on top.
He stopped chewing them immediately. Since he wasn't chewing, I stopped the
pills. He is an absolutely different dog. I also started him on a multiple
dog vitamin. It has been about a month now and he is doing so well. I
don't use the tree tea oil every day, only as needed.