puppy flea treatment

Old July 26th 03, 08:18 PM
Nomad

Default puppy flea treatment

I have a 7-week old rottie puppy. The breeder I purchased him from raises
his animals on a ranch which is great for them but my boy has fleas all
over. All the flea treatments I see at the store state "Do not use on dogs
under 12 weeks old". What can I do to treat my puppy? I have another dog and
cat in the house so its very important that I get this under control
quickly. Thanks for your help.

Sean

Cockapoos and puppy millers Scall0way Dog breeds 23 April 25th 04 04:37 PM
Puppy problem &michael Dog breeds 3 September 7th 03 08:45 AM
puppy flea treatment Nomad Dog health 16 July 27th 03 02:03 PM
Problem with spayed puppy and un-neutered puppy. M&M Dog health 1 July 13th 03 01:13 AM