Hartz drops plus

Old July 30th 03, 02:51 AM
BErney1014

Default Hartz drops plus

I put Hartz drops on my scottie last week and she has scratched 10 times worse
since. I read the warning post and because she had panting and heavy water
drinking I washed it off. The drops didn't work at all on her. How long should
I wait before trying something else? She had the drops on for a week.