For Agility fans--Agility In Motion

Old February 26th 04, 06:12 PM
Robin Nuttall

Default For Agility fans--Agility In Motion

Have the rest of you agilityholics checked out the Agility In Motion
"Magazine" tapes/DVDs yet? They are tres cool!

They're short snippets of training tips from some of the top trainers
(Nancy Geyes, Jim Basic, Rachel Sanders and more) along with some of the
local (California) agility runs. Each tape is about an hour total, but
out of the first two I've already gotten several great training ideas.
I'm newly inspired to work on Viva's distance skills, and I'm teaching
Cala a side-oriented close command. I hadn't heard of Rob Michalski
before but love his ideas and he has great clicker trained obstacle
discrimination.

And they're cheap! Well relatively anyway. Something like $18 each for
the DVD (a bit less for video) and that includes U.S. shipping.

www.agilityinmotion.com also lets you see lots of runs from around the
CA area on the website.

And no, I don't work for them, at least not yet (I may be doing some web
work for them at some point) but Silvina is a Dobe person and I think
the tapes are great so consider this a shameless plug for them!