Training a full grown dog

Old March 16th 04, 03:11 AM
Spence Quick

Default Training a full grown dog

I'm having trouble with my rescued pitbull. Anyone got any ideas?

Old March 16th 04, 03:32 AM
Scott

I believe the collective will need a little bit more information. What
kind of trouble are you having?

Old March 16th 04, 03:32 AM
Scott

Old March 16th 04, 03:32 AM
Scott

Old March 16th 04, 03:32 AM
Scott

Old March 16th 04, 03:53 AM
michael

Spence Quick wrote:
I'm having trouble with my rescued pitbull. Anyone got any ideas?

are you having trouble rescuing him? Make sure he's not drowning. To do
this, ensure that he is not submerged, for extended periods of time, in
any body of water with a mean depth greater than the mean height of a
moderately sized pitbull . If he is being mauled by a bear, tiger or
other large carnivore, dispatch the bear, tiger or other large carnivore
with a rifle with sufficient bear/tiger stopping or other large
carnivore stopping firepower such as to cause an immediate cessation of
the mauling process. Be careful not to shoot the pitbull in the process,
as he is a small carnivore, and may not repond positively, or at all, to
such treatment.

If he has been chewing on a cat, another dog or a baby, and is choking,
make sure you clear his airway by removing any baby/dog/kitten parts
which may be causing any obstruction. Then whack him between the
shoulder blades and repeat as necessary.

If he is in a shelter anywhere near a "shelter" worker, please remove
him immediately from said "shelter" and said worker.

I hope that heelps.

--
this is michael
reporting live...

Old March 16th 04, 03:10 PM
KWBrown

michael wrote in
:

Spence Quick wrote:
[...]

*splort*

Michael - you're in fine form.

Your killfile entry has just expired, and I saw this fine bit of prose:
I think I'll keep it off for a time if you're writing this quality
consistently...

Cleaning keyboard,

Kate