How do I get my golden to pee in a designated location

Old March 18th 04, 08:54 PM
Ken

Default How do I get my golden to pee in a designated location

Skip the infomercial and just give your URL... your typical 3 page
rant pasted in reply to everyone leaves regular readers thinking you
are just another NUT. HOWE abHOWEt that? Just reply with your web
address and let people read it... it makes sense.

EASE UP if you want to be listened to.
Old March 19th 04, 11:41 PM
Jazztptman

Ken said "Skip the infomercial and just give your URL... your typical 3 page
rant pasted in reply to everyone leaves regular readers thinking you are just
another NUT. HOWE abHOWEt that? Just reply with your web address and let
people read it... it makes sense.
EASE UP if you want to be listened to."

Ken, don't bother. I replied to a person who questioned one of the HOWE abHOWEt
rants on drugs, saying he wouldn't give the meds listed to his dog. I
explaining that Jerry was just saying bad things about another poster on the
newsgroup claiming she was on those anti-psychotic meds, not that he was
recommending giving them to the dog. I also mentioned how most of us filter him
out.

This earned a lengthy post from Jerry calling me a paranoid crazy person on
anti-psychotic medications. It takes a really nasty character to respond to a
reasonable post in such an antagonistic way. Now I can understand some of the
posts I read from people making physical threats to Howe.

Not worth the time, just ignore him.
Bernie

Old March 21st 04, 01:04 AM
Chris