Against the law for Italians to kick dogs or mothers-in-law!

Old March 29th 04, 08:37 PM
Tee

Default Against the law for Italians to kick dogs or mothers-in-law!

"Handsome Jack Morrison" wrote in message

"In its most recent ruling this week, it made kicking your dog a
crime. In the case of a Sicilian man, the high court ruled he was
guilty and upheld a fine of 5,000 Euros ($6,150), even though the dog
was unhurt.

"Then there's the mother-in-law. The court ruled in December that
hostility to a mother-in-law, even without 'an overt threat, should be
punishable by law.'"

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/world...ws_040327.html

That's very good news about the dogs, of course, but I think we should
always have the right to kick our mothers-in-law whenever it pleases
us. Especially if it's to get them to LEAVE.

Just kidding, honey!

The first I appluad, the second should be revoked. I love my MIL but I
wouldn't wish my own mother on my worst enemy. I feel for my husband and
BILs. They only see her once a year but its once a year too much.

--
Tara