Agressive Toy Poodle thinks he's a pit bull

Old March 31st 04, 09:32 PM
Chuck A

Default Agressive Toy Poodle thinks he's a pit bull

Hi, all,

My 4-year-old toy poodle (who has a younger bother in the house) has
become very aggressive. Whenever I pick him up he growels and makes
motions that he will bite me. I tried holding him on his back for a
while and his behaviour is better after that for a while.

He used to and still does growel at his brother when he comes close,
but he was never this bad with me (and my wife).

TIA, Chuck