Questions on our dog's health....

Old August 12th 03, 03:10 AM
Disk Dog

Default Questions on our dog's health....

A week ago our dog "Juju" started to have diarea. I called my vet an
he recommended Imodium, rice and boiled hambuger to stop the problem.
He also said to bring a stool sample in to be analyzed. The promblem
is still there. I am going to bring her to our vet, but has anyone
had this problem with your pet dog? She is a pitbull breed, aprx 8yrs
old. She is still plays and drinks water (wife said, not enough
water). She seems to have a healthy appetite. Not much differance in
mood behavior. Could it be a virus, something she ate (stick,
plastic..etc) or something more serious? Thank you for your time! Gene
& Kera