National Obedience Club

Old April 7th 04, 12:55 AM
Leah

Default National Obedience Club

Again, from an e-mail:

This post is forwarded from a friend of mine. I hope everyone is planning to
join the NOC, and please don't wait to show your support. The more support and
the faster the Club gets it, the faster we will have a "voice" for us in AKC.
We need every Obedience person nationwide to be a member of this organization.
This is a brilliant idea that should have happened long ago, and the Club is
already off and running. Please take a moment to check out the web site, and if
you can, please support their efforts with your membership. It's important for
all of us.
Thanks.

Deb Neufeld in Florida

The website to the National Obedience Club is
www.nationaloc.com
This is a new club, that has recently formed to be an advocate for the sport of
obedience. I believe that one of their goals is to be recognized by AKC, as a
parent club for obedience. Their most important goal, is to attract people to
the sport.

When they were first working on the website, they requested that people submit
pictures of their dogs doing obedience, particularly those with different
breeds. I just happened to have these pictures handy, and submitted them. This
is how we came the Featured Handler of the month. Please take a look at the
website. There is also a tour of each level of obedience. In addition, they
have a yahoo list, where people have posted about different seminars and idea's
on how to better the sport. The list can be found at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NationalObedienceClub/

Take Care
Pat and the Brats

PetsMart Pet Trainer
My Kids, My Students, My Life:
http://hometown.aol.com/dfrntdrums/m...age/index.html
Last updated June 27 at 10:00 a.m.

Old April 7th 04, 03:54 PM
KrisHur

Here's a trainer they link to:
http://www.superdog.com/contactus.html

I think I'll pass on the NOC.

--
Kristen and
Kali CDX, CGC, TDIA, TT

Old April 7th 04, 08:36 PM
Leah

"KrisHur" wrote:
Here's a trainer they link to:
http://www.superdog.com/contactus.html

I think I'll pass on the NOC.

Yikes!

I didn't really look at the website, just passed on the e-mail as a matter of
interest for those doing obedience work.

This guy sounds like a major dick!

Old April 7th 04, 08:55 PM
KrisHur

I emailed a complaint and they say they've removed it!

: )

--
Kristen and
Kali CDX, CGC, TDIA, TT