Can anyone recommend Doggy Do Right/DDR ?

Old April 7th 04, 04:05 PM
KrisHur

Default Can anyone recommend Doggy Do Right/DDR ?

"Paul & Tracy Herman" wrote in message
om...

So, am I a sucker if I purchase this DDR machine or is it "quackery"?

Yes. Check out these links on how it's proven to be a scam machine
http://www.wirebird.com/bordercollie/provenlie.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~tdwillis/.../concerns.html

Additionally, there are a couple good things in his manual, but they are
mixed in with a lot of potentially dangerous advice. He uses positive
punishment to train even though he claims to use no force. If your dog is
sound sensitive, the penny can crashing near him (his method is to throw a
penny can near the dog when it doesn't listen) may scare him bad enough to
pee or at the least run out of the room. With a new dog or pup start out
with very positive training to build up your relationship. Check out books
by Ian Dunbar. Find a good group class in your area to take him to--what's
your city and state people here may be able to recommend one.

--
Kristen and
Kali CDX, CGC, TDIA, TT