new puppies in the family!

Old April 12th 04, 05:55 AM
culprit

Default new puppies in the family!

no, not a my house. :-)

went to the 'rent's place to celebrate some dead guy disappearing from his
grave or something. anyway, my brother was there with his new puppy. he's
a bullmastif x great dane, named Wiley. he's about 4 months old, soft,
wrinkley, uncoordinated, and cute as heck. very submissive (but not
fearful), and caught on to "sit" and "down" with a ham lure really fast.
just when i was getting used to his cuteness, my sister shows up with her
boyfriend's puppy, Wally. yes, that's Wally and Wiley. Wally is a fuzzy
black guy, smaller and finer boned than Wiley (though the same age). he's
supposed to be a lab mix, but his ears and nose scream BC to me, so i think
that may be his other half. i spent hours watching the two pups wrestle, it
was a gorgeous day all around.

no pix yet, but i'll take some soon.

-kelly