Silly Flat-Coat Followup (brag)

Old April 12th 04, 04:40 PM
KWBrown

Default Silly Flat-Coat Followup (brag)

We had two passes in Junior Hunter this weekend!

http://tinyurl.com/33aaf

Storm managed some pretty challenging marks with drive and not a little
flamboyance. We took the same land marks as the Seniors' doubles, and
my heart took a little thump when they landed in 2' cover on the other
side of a ditch... but Storm didn't bat an eyelash.

The other highlight of the weekend was during our warmups - Storm
totally missed a bumper thrown from about 125 yards. I decided I didn't
have anything to lose, so brought her back in, sent her on "back!" and
cast her toward the bumper... and in three casts, she was there!

It's the first time we've tried handling outside of a tightly controlled
drill setup, and it works! it works! it works! It feels like a small
miracle.

We're running another JH in early May, and if we pass that one, she'll
title.

Many thanks to all who have helped us get going with some of the more
mind-bending handling drills...

Kate
--
and Storm the dog who's getting a day off today.

Silly Flat-Coat Followup (brag) KWBrown Dog behavior 0 April 12th 04 04:40 PM
Silly Flat-Coat Followup (brag) KWBrown Dog behavior 0 April 12th 04 04:40 PM
Silly Flat Coat KWBrown Dog behavior 42 April 9th 04 01:22 AM
Silly Flat Coat KWBrown Dog behavior 0 April 6th 04 04:05 PM
Silly Flat Coat KWBrown Dog behavior 0 April 6th 04 04:05 PM