Should I leave water in the cage?

Old September 28th 03, 05:37 AM
@ d o g t v dot com

Default Should I leave water in the cage?

Heather wrote:

This may be a silly question, but I've been given mixed information
about leaving water in my dog's crate during the day while I'm away at
work. It only seems appropriate that a dog would need some moisture
during the day, just as us humans, but some animal owners say that
since the animal cannot relive himself during my absence, I should not
leave water in the cage. Thoughts, anyone?

I leave my dogs free in the house with full access to water and the
couch. I also take them for a four mile offleash run before I leave for
work where they have unlimited opportunities to relieve themselves as
they please without me dragging and nagging them around.

I'm a fantastic dog owner, approximately 5,000 times better than shelly
the fatass dog starving pig who does not exercise her dogs, but keeps
them "in great shape" via starvation

I don't terrorize my dogs with nail clipping either, because they don't
need it. I feed them big pieces of chicken and lots of snausages snacks
when we are out running.

They have a fantastic time.

That's why I put them on TV and that's why they (not my dogs, but other
people) put me on TV.

here they are

http://dogtv.com/kwame_chazz_spring03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/kwame_chazz_spring03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/kwame_chazz_spring03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/kwame_chazz_spring03.jpg
http://dogtv.com/kwame_chazz_spring03.jpg

have a nice evening.

I sincerely hope that heelps

m_ichael
live...
http://dogtv.com

Old September 28th 03, 07:42 AM
Cocker Spaniel Rescue of BC

I leave water in the crates.
My dogs do not have the run of the house.
They sleep in their crates.

If we got broken into...they would be out the door...in fear.
The rescues are also crated.

--
Carol J
Cocker Spaniel Rescue of BC

Old September 28th 03, 07:47 AM
~Shelly~

"@ d o g t v dot com" ""m i c h a e l \"@ d o g t v dot com" wrote
in message ...

Stupid ass troll - ignore him.

Old September 28th 03, 07:47 AM
~Shelly~

Old September 28th 03, 11:15 PM
culprit

"@ d o g t v dot com" ""m i c h a e l \"@ d o g t v dot com" wrote in
message ...
I leave my dogs free in the house with full access to water and the
couch. I also take them for a four mile offleash run before I leave for
work where they have unlimited opportunities to relieve themselves as
they please without me dragging and nagging them around.

hey mikey, i thought you were unemployeed. did you find a job? congrats,
did burger king hire you back?

-kelly

Old September 29th 03, 07:37 AM
culprit

"@ d o g t v dot com" ""m i c h a e l \"@ d o g t v dot com" wrote in
message ...

Please give us more information on your mental illness so we can add you
to the craZy person list.

i have a very rare disorder that causes me to find eeevil vicious dogs
irresistibly attractive. it's called "bullalovamania". it's incurable.

HTH!!!

-kelly

Old September 29th 03, 07:37 AM
culprit

"@ d o g t v dot com" ""m i c h a e l \"@ d o g t v dot com" wrote in
message ...

Please give us more information on your mental illness so we can add you
to the craZy person list.

i have a very rare disorder that causes me to find eeevil vicious dogs
irresistibly attractive. it's called "bullalovamania". it's incurable.

HTH!!!

-kelly

dog drinks water, then some she spits out Elusivetooyou Dog health 18 September 2nd 03 01:42 AM
Water in the ear? Finz Up Dog health 0 August 17th 03 10:30 PM
Water in the ear? Finz Up Dog health 0 August 17th 03 10:30 PM
Portugese Water Dogs? Agilpwd Dog breeds 0 July 21st 03 11:13 PM
portugese Water dogs info Anthony Dog breeds 2 July 19th 03 12:48 AM