The definition of hopeful

Old May 4th 04, 06:39 AM
Debbie the Overdogged

Default The definition of hopeful

Angel, my lanky 12 pound Chinese Crested, keeps dropping her tennis ball
in front of Laika, my 6 pound toy poodle, and waiting for him to do
something (throw it?). After a while she'll get frustrated, throw it
down the stairs, run after it, then bring it back, drop it in front of
Laika and repeat the whole thing. Pretty funny.
--
Debbie the Overdogged das at spamcop dot net
"Lying is such a harsh word . . . I prefer to say
Old May 4th 04, 03:01 PM
Alison in OH

Debbie the Overdogged wrote:

Angel, my lanky 12 pound Chinese Crested, keeps dropping her tennis ball
in front of Laika, my 6 pound toy poodle, and waiting for him to do
something (throw it?). After a while she'll get frustrated, throw it
down the stairs, run after it, then bring it back, drop it in front of
Laika and repeat the whole thing. Pretty funny.

My 75 lb. German Shepherd frequently brings her tug-toy to the 14 lb.
cat and nudges him with it: "G'wan, grab the end! Let's play!"

-Alison

Old May 4th 04, 04:24 PM

On Mon, 3 May 2004 22:39:21 -0700 Debbie the Overdogged whittled these words:
Angel, my lanky 12 pound Chinese Crested, keeps dropping her tennis ball
in front of Laika, my 6 pound toy poodle, and waiting for him to do
something (throw it?). After a while she'll get frustrated, throw it
down the stairs, run after it, then bring it back, drop it in front of
Laika and repeat the whole thing. Pretty funny.

That's really cute. Tsuki used to "share" his rawhides, chew toys etc.
with Oso and was really puzzled (and patient) when Oso didn't give them
back.

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/

Old May 5th 04, 12:14 AM
Lee DeRaud

wrote:

Angel, my lanky 12 pound Chinese Crested, keeps dropping her tennis ball
in front of Laika, my 6 pound toy poodle, and waiting for him to do
something (throw it?). After a while she'll get frustrated, throw it
down the stairs, run after it, then bring it back, drop it in front of
Laika and repeat the whole thing. Pretty funny.

No. The "definition of hopeful" is me, walking down to the mailbox,
thinking that *this* is the day the other half of Ozzy's brain will
arrive.

Lee