Obedience trial photos

Old May 13th 04, 03:08 PM
Shelly & The Boys

Default Obedience trial photos

Finally, the photos from our obedience trial at the National are posted.
This is the day we qualified. :-)

http://www.creativeindulgence.com/cg.../Obedience/150

Or, http://tinyurl.com/37lzs

I'm just not sure what it is Bodhi is doing in photo #4! My best guess is
that's right at the beginning of the Recall. If we were more advanced, I
suppose I could say it was a nice start to a fold-back down on the Drop on
Recall, but we're not! grin He's sort of like the puppy in the Puppy
Chow
commercials what kicks up the sidewalk when he takes off for his recall.

And I love the cuteness factor in # 2. The photographers used that as a
display shot at the show (of course I had to purchase it!).
I'm anxious to see if we're in any/many photos for Thursday's trial. That's
the day we NQ'd.
Shelly & The Boys

--
http://www.geocities.com/shellybrosnan/deerranch.html

Old May 13th 04, 03:40 PM
KWBrown

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in
:

Finally, the photos from our obedience trial at the National are
posted. This is the day we qualified. :-)

And I love the cuteness factor in # 2.

What a handsome boy! Were you able to put him in the breed ring at all?
Our last National had altered classes, which were fun for those of us with
speutered dogs that we wanted to show off anyway.

Kate

Old May 13th 04, 04:03 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"KWBrown" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in
:

Finally, the photos from our obedience trial at the National are
posted. This is the day we qualified. :-)

And I love the cuteness factor in # 2.

What a handsome boy! Were you able to put him in the breed ring at all?
Our last National had altered classes, which were fun for those of us with
speutered dogs that we wanted to show off anyway.

No, altered dogs can only show in Veterans (7+ years).
I did get several invites from Canadian friends, however, to come up
& show him in the altered class they have at their National. ;-) While
I can notice his faults, he's always done well at the conformation fun
matches we've entered. He loves people, and most judges like a
nice Belgian with a sparkley temperament. (Sidenote, I have to say
that while I noticed a few not-so-nice dogs at our National, most of them
had lovely, correct temperament--which was a relief.)

It's actually in BC next year, but in April--one month before our US one,
so I most likely won't be able to go (and we're not reg'd w/ CKC).
Shelly & The Boys

Old May 13th 04, 04:03 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"KWBrown" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in
:

Old May 13th 04, 04:03 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"KWBrown" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in
:

Old May 13th 04, 04:16 PM
Rocky

Shelly & The Boys said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

I did get several invites from Canadian friends, however,
to come up & show him in the altered class they have at
their National.

Is that the one in Calgary? It's the 100th anniversary of the
Alberta Kennel Club and there are a ton of specialties this
year. You could have slept on my couch - I'm a 10 minute walk
from the site.