Unbelievable...

Old May 16th 04, 02:37 AM
Debbie S

Default Unbelievable...

I'm trialing this weekend with four dogs; Winston, Taz, Rush, and Bug.
And _again Winston was given a score he didn't earn. When I went to
check the placements, Taz won 20" ExB JWW, Winston was second place.
Way cool, eh? Only problem is that Winston went around the second jump.
:-/

Still thinkin' the judges are just so in awe of his devastating
handsomeness they forget to put up their hands. ;-)

Debbie

Old May 16th 04, 03:48 AM
Rocky

Debbie S said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Still thinkin' the judges are just so in awe of his
devastating handsomeness they forget to put up their hands.

Maybe they're missing the calls because they're checkin' out the
handler?

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.

Old May 16th 04, 04:14 AM
Rocky

Debbie S said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

It's funny, we were just 'talking' about this what? Two
days ago? Then it happens again. And it's _always
Winston.

I've said it before - when I'm judging, I can only call 'em as I
see 'em. If I can't see them, the call benefits the dog.

If it's a close call - well, it's called "judging" for a reason.

He's specccciiiiiiiaaaalllll.

Heh.

--
--Matt. Rocky's a Dog.