Cicada alert! Run for the hills!

Old May 18th 04, 04:26 PM
Suja

Default Cicada alert! Run for the hills!

Handsome Jack Morrison wrote:

FACT: Cicadas prey on innocent children and pets.

The ones around here must be getting pretty desperate, 'cause one just
tried to take a chunk out of me while I was out weeding. Maybe I should
check myself into a hospital and make sure there are no flesh eating
bacteria on the "bite wound".

Suja