Article on pets and allergies

Old May 21st 04, 02:51 PM
Sionnach

Default Article on pets and allergies

http://allergy.msn.com/article.aspx?aid=16&GT1=3339

Old May 21st 04, 03:02 PM
Gwen Watson

Sionnach wrote:

http://allergy.msn.com/article.aspx?aid=16&GT1=3339

Great article and I believe that to be true. You know often times Natives
of some country say Amazons in Brazil will contract things brought in
my people who are not indigneous to that country from what I have
read.

I have also read that all this antibacterial stuff, soap etc that is being
used is actually causing more harm then good. It makes sense to
me.

I think I will go outside today, make a pudpie and eat some. Just kidding
but it is somewhat tempting.

Gwen

Old May 23rd 04, 03:19 PM
FurPaw

Leah wrote:

I've got to find some health insurance... :}

Yikes! Is there a way you could work part time for petsmart to keep the
insurance?

If not, consider taking advantage of COBRA coverage to bridge the gap in
time between when you leave petsmart and get your own.

FurPaw

Canine Action Dog Trainer
http://www.canineaction.com
My Kids, My Students, My Life: