advice for sick old dog please

Old May 21st 04, 07:20 PM
Metis-Artist

Default advice for sick old dog please

Hi, I live in Calgary, Alberta and I have a very sick very old dog who seems
to be in pain a lot of the time.
He's started to lose control of his bowels and bladder too
We were told last year that it was close to his "time" My problem is that
it's killing us to see him suffer but can't afford to but him down Is there
any low income possibilities for him. The humane society doesn't do public
euthanasia.
please email
if you have any suggestions.

Old May 21st 04, 09:50 PM

On Fri, 21 May 2004 18:20:34 GMT Metis-Artist whittled these words:
Hi, I live in Calgary, Alberta and I have a very sick very old dog who seems
to be in pain a lot of the time.
He's started to lose control of his bowels and bladder too
We were told last year that it was close to his "time" My problem is that
it's killing us to see him suffer but can't afford to but him down Is there
any low income possibilities for him. The humane society doesn't do public
euthanasia.
please email
if you have any suggestions.

Give up your internet access for two months or so. That should cover the
bill.

--
Diane Blackman
http://dog-play.com/

Old May 21st 04, 10:27 PM
Lee DeRaud

wrote:

Hi, I live in Calgary, Alberta and I have a very sick very old dog who seems
to be in pain a lot of the time.
He's started to lose control of his bowels and bladder too
We were told last year that it was close to his "time" My problem is that
it's killing us to see him suffer but can't afford to but him down Is there
any low income possibilities for him. The humane society doesn't do public
euthanasia.
please email
if you have any suggestions.

Question of priorities, isn't it?

You can afford a computer and Internet access but you can't afford to
ease your dog's suffering. Right.

(Hint: most vets charge $100 for this.)

Lee

Old May 22nd 04, 01:06 AM
Cin

What is your relationship with your vet? I know that if i couldnt afford it
my vet would do it and let me pay a bit off each week

Cin

news:[email protected]