Understated beggar

Old June 8th 04, 09:14 PM
polara

Default Understated beggar

I love the way Angel the Airedale
indicates that she would appreciate
a taste when I am cooking:

She tiptoes up on my left side
and brushes her nose against my thigh
as lightly as possible.

Then she sits and waits.

If nothing good drops ensues within
a few minutes (rare), she sighs and
wanders away.

I just find the whole process so
utterly charming that she almost always
gets a tidbit.

How do your foorfeets finagle a treat out of you?

Laura and Angel in Oslo

Old June 9th 04, 07:08 PM
Ryan's

How do your foorfeets finagle a treat out of you?

Our Airedale used to sit beside me and tap the top of my foot over and over
again with his paw. I either gave him something and had to tell him to "stop
tapping" or it went on for as long as I was standing there.

Our BC cross lays on the other side of the kitchen and watches me cook,
letting out occasional very loud sighs.

Old June 10th 04, 01:35 AM
Spot

Barney does the I'll wait by the stove cause I know you're going to drop
something.......LOL Brandy is a bit more discreet she lays off at a
distance and stares & droos at you when you aren't looking but shys away
when you glance at her. The only time she is ever pushy is with ice cream
then she stand right at your feet drooling for it.

They always get a little bit I save them the last bite of what ever it is
I'm eating.

Celeste

news5pxc.2200$9n5.412@amstwist00...