Where's Pablo?

Old June 10th 04, 03:06 PM
Chris Jung

Default Where's Pablo?

Hi all,
Cornell Companions finally put up their 2003 group shot:
http://www.vet.cornell.edu/public/companions/ . Both Pablo & Zeffie are in
there. It took me a while to find them and I had a rough idea where they
would be. Geez it was worse than "Where's Waldo?" BTW, Emmaline the
extremely friendly Llama who scared all the hair off of Pablo is in the
upper left corner (at least I think that's her).

Chris and her smoothies,
Pablo & Lucy

Old June 10th 04, 03:44 PM
Cate

"Chris Jung" wrote in
:

Cornell Companions finally put up their 2003 group shot:
http://www.vet.cornell.edu/public/companions/ . Both Pablo & Zeffie
are in there. It took me a while to find them and I had a rough idea
where they would be. Geez it was worse than "Where's Waldo?"

I still can't find them. I see two smoothies, and I think one is Pablo.

I also can't figure out if Orson's in the photo. Too many black labs, and
too small!

Cate

Old June 10th 04, 04:02 PM
KWBrown

Cate wrote in
:

"Chris Jung" wrote in
:

Cornell Companions finally put up their 2003 group shot:
http://www.vet.cornell.edu/public/companions/ . Both Pablo & Zeffie
are in there. It took me a while to find them and I had a rough idea
where they would be. Geez it was worse than "Where's Waldo?"

I still can't find them. I see two smoothies, and I think one is
Pablo.

I also can't figure out if Orson's in the photo. Too many black labs,
and too small!

I can't find Zeffie, but Pablo's snip called out to me from the upper
left corner, near that llama.

(trying to spell and remembering -

The one-l lama,
He's a priest.
The two-l llama,
He's a beast.
And I will bet
A silk pajama
There isn't any
Three-l lllama.

--Ogden Nash)

To which, the answer is, "There was a Three-l lllama just down the road
last night! The entire fire department turned up!"

--
Kate
and Storm, who slept through the whole thing.
Old June 10th 04, 04:02 PM
KWBrown

Cate wrote in
:

"Chris Jung" wrote in
:

Old June 10th 04, 04:02 PM
KWBrown

Cate wrote in
:

"Chris Jung" wrote in
:

Old June 10th 04, 04:09 PM
Chris Jung

"Cate" wrote in message
"Chris Jung" wrote in
:

Cornell Companions finally put up their 2003 group shot:
http://www.vet.cornell.edu/public/companions/ . Both Pablo & Zeffie
are in there. It took me a while to find them and I had a rough idea
where they would be. Geez it was worse than "Where's Waldo?"

I still can't find them. I see two smoothies, and I think one is Pablo.

I also can't figure out if Orson's in the photo. Too many black labs, and
too small!

You would think since smooth collies are fairly distinctive beasts, Pablo
and the Late Great Zeffie would be easy to spot. But nooooo. What threw me
was that the folks who put this together didn't keep the proportions exactly
right. Pablo is a big dog but in this group shot, his head is medium dog
sized. But he's not the only one, I know the Dogue De Bordeaux, Edison,
(lower left corner, second row from bottom, about three dogs from the left
edge). In real life, Edison has an Enormous head but in this photo, it's
waaay small.

Anyway, considering that Pablo and Zeffie are the only smoothies with
Cornell Companions, where do you think they are? :-)

I'll post their locations later today or tomorrow.

Chris and her smoothies,
Pablo & Lucy-Goose

Old June 10th 04, 04:09 PM
Chris Jung