Info on prescription diets needed please

Old October 18th 03, 05:54 AM
Lawrence & Bobbie

Default Info on prescription diets needed please

I cannot seem to find any sites that list the ingrediants for the
prescription diets of Purina, Eukanuba or Waltham. Anybody have any info on
these?? I'm trying to do some research into them just in case they are
needed (I have to take a urine sample from my Kira in on Monday), and for
reasons I won't get into here, I will NOT feed Science Diet foods, so would
like to look at other options so if needed, I can talk to the vet about
them.
Thanks,

--
Bobbie and the canine herd...
Kira and Krysta (at best guess JRT/Pap/??? mix)

Old October 18th 03, 07:22 PM
Suja

Lawrence & Bobbie wrote:

reasons I won't get into here, I will NOT feed Science Diet foods, so would
like to look at other options so if needed, I can talk to the vet about
them.

Last week, when I went to get supplies for Khan, I saw a small ad in the
store for prescription diets (equivalent to k/d, z/d, etc.) made by
someone other than Hills. For the life of me I can't remember who makes
it, but I'm leaning towards Wellness/Neura or Regal. I'm positive it
wasn't an ad for IVD or Hi-Tor. It is a mom & pop store, and these guys
will special order it for you if you need it, so you might want to check
around in the smaller pet supply stores in your area that carry the
"super premium" dog foods.

Suja