Cubbe is famous.

Old June 19th 04, 04:05 PM
Julia Altshuler

Default Cubbe is famous.

Terri has been helping me put pictures up. Cubbe can be seen he

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...bbeonStash.jpg
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...underfuton.jpg

The first one is unposed. That's Cubbe seeing a bunch of fabric squares
arranged on the floor and deciding they'd be a good place to lie down
on. She normally doesn't choose that spot in front of the cork board.

The second is Cubbe emerging from her sleeping spot under the pull-out
futon. I haven't yet figured out how to photograph her entirely in that
den without her eyes showing bright neon green.

--Lia

Old June 19th 04, 04:10 PM
Rocky

Julia Altshuler said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Terri has been helping me put pictures up.

Hmpph. *I* would have given you your own domain.

You've described Cubbe under the futon before - thanks for the
picture!

Old June 19th 04, 04:29 PM
Julia Altshuler

Rocky wrote:
Julia Altshuler said in rec.pets.dogs.behavior:

Terri has been helping me put pictures up.

Hmpph. *I* would have given you your own domain.

Thanks. Others offered to help too. Terri won because most of the
pictures will be of quilts. I just started with the dog pix because
Cubbe is so darn photogenic and because there are so many quilts I'm
photographing them 3 each day so I can learn the ins and outs of the
camera a little at a time. Eventually I hope to have a commercial site
where I can offer quilts for sale. I may ask you to help with advice on
that, but right now I'm dealing with the learning curve with the camera.
I get frustrated easily with new technical skills. It's a Pentax
Optio S40, by the way. We've had it a week.

--Lia

Old June 20th 04, 03:08 AM
Child

"Julia Altshuler" wrote in message
Terri has been helping me put pictures up. Cubbe can be seen he

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...bbeonStash.jpg
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dogsn...underfuton.jpg

The first one is unposed. That's Cubbe seeing a bunch of fabric squares
arranged on the floor and deciding they'd be a good place to lie down
on. She normally doesn't choose that spot in front of the cork board.

The second is Cubbe emerging from her sleeping spot under the pull-out
futon. I haven't yet figured out how to photograph her entirely in that
den without her eyes showing bright neon green.

She is soooo pretty. What a lovely coat.