Yahoo! Q!!

Old June 21st 04, 10:16 PM
Shelly & The Boys

Default Yahoo! Q!!

Today Bodhi earned his 2nd PT (Pre-Trial) Herding leg, which
finished up his title!
It was a nice, quiet trial, being Monday (the last day of a 3 day
weekend trial--then they are turning around and hosting another
3-day'er this coming weekend). They had C course for the Trial
level dogs, but it is nearing 90 degrees today, and I didn't want
to have Bodhi out in the heat unneccessarily, so I didn't watch much
of it.
Our sheep draw was good, the judge seemed very fair.
And, her comments on our score sheet were even very encouraging.
"Very lovely run, and NICE her emphasis, not mine handling!"

Whew!
Shelly & The Boys
Coda (relaxing in the a/c)
Bodhi (New PT!)

--
"A breeder who has no interest in rescue of what he has produced is of no
value to anyone, and of even less value to his breed." -- Dr. Malcolm

Old June 21st 04, 10:29 PM
KWBrown

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in
:

Today Bodhi earned his 2nd PT (Pre-Trial) Herding leg, which
finished up his title!

Oh, congratulations!

We've had a few small brag weekends: CGN (Canine Good Neighbour) last
weekend, passed even though Storm spent most of the time with a bad case of
the sniffies. (Note to self: No coffee before trials, ever.)

This weekend, she slam-dunked a Working Certificate (WC) test! We're on to
a pair of WCI (Intermediate) tests in two weeks. If she passes the first,
we'll move up and take a flyer at the WCX, which has (oh, dear) a blind.

--
Kate and
Storm JH WC CGN

Old June 21st 04, 10:44 PM
Judy

"Shelly & The Boys" wrote in message
Today Bodhi earned his 2nd PT (Pre-Trial) Herding leg, which
finished up his title!

"Very lovely run, and NICE her emphasis, not mine handling!"

Whoo-hooo!

Very nice comments from the judge, too! Do you suppose she knows how much
it means when she says things like that?
--
~~Judy
Spenser - Carbor Talk of the Town, NA

Old June 21st 04, 10:52 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"KWBrown" wrote in message
. 4...
This weekend, she slam-dunked a Working Certificate (WC) test! We're on

a pair of WCI (Intermediate) tests in two weeks. If she passes the first,
we'll move up and take a flyer at the WCX, which has (oh, dear) a blind.

Yahoo for you & Storm!
It was a good weekend for crazy black dogs, I see!

(Well, not counting our obedience trial Saturday--in which Bodhi got
a bad case of the sniffies during the heel off lead, oh well, you can't
win 'em all!)
Shelly & The Boys

Old June 21st 04, 10:52 PM
Shelly & The Boys

"KWBrown" wrote in message
. 4...
This weekend, she slam-dunked a Working Certificate (WC) test! We're on

a pair of WCI (Intermediate) tests in two weeks. If she passes the first,
we'll move up and take a flyer at the WCX, which has (oh, dear) a blind.

Yahoo for you & Storm!
It was a good weekend for crazy black dogs, I see!

(Well, not counting our obedience trial Saturday--in which Bodhi got
a bad case of the sniffies during the heel off lead, oh well, you can't
win 'em all!)
Shelly & The Boys

Dogs Who Won't Down Leah Dog behavior 169 December 17th 03 03:37 PM
Try This Userw8682 Dog behavior 0 December 15th 03 05:27 AM
Try This Userw8682 Dog behavior 0 December 15th 03 05:27 AM
Fund your favorite charity Userw8682 Dog behavior 0 December 15th 03 05:26 AM
Fund your favorite charity Userw8682 Dog behavior 0 December 15th 03 05:26 AM