Stupid F-ing Neighbors and Even More Detestable Vets

Old August 5th 04, 12:32 AM
sighthounds etc.

Default Stupid F-ing Neighbors and Even More Detestable Vets

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 17:40:36 -0500, shelly
wrote:

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 18:30:00 -0400, sighthounds etc.
wrote:

You got it. As long as their names aren't on the deed and they aren't
contributing to the food bill, I'm their owner.

hell, i wanna know when they're gonna grow up and move out!

I'm just grateful that they don't ask to borrow the van, or have their
friends over for sleepovers!

and then there's the question of whether or not some confused dogmom
will have her shudder skin-kids speutered--not to mention
euthanizing them when it becomes appropriate.

The terms skinkids and furkids make me queasy. Hopefully most dogmoms
are better able to differentiate their actual human children from
their beloved dogs than that.

Mustang Sally

Old August 5th 04, 02:00 PM
Robin Nuttall

shelly wrote:

on 2004-08-04 at 19:32 wrote:

I'm just grateful that they don't ask to borrow the van, or
have their friends over for sleepovers!

borrowing the car is out of the question, but we've done
sleepovers. boy, was i ever glad to see my, um, guests go
home.

The terms skinkids and furkids make me queasy.

i find them gross, in a Bad Touch kinda way. ugh.

Oh! My "favorite"! "FURBABIES." Ick, ick, ick. What's interesting is
that I really never hear that on the dobe lists. Thank God.