Kidney problems

Old August 5th 04, 09:29 AM
Cin

Default Kidney problems

At came home tonight.

The Vet rang me at 2pm to tell me most of his tests are ok. (thank god) His
kidenys are ok but he still has blood in his urine. He is on meds for it and
wants him back in 2 weeks to see what is going on.

He cant find a reason for him throwing up at night. He said that some dogs
just do it when they have no food in their tummies. He has told me to feed
him right before he gets put away for the night and give him a tablet to
help his tummy feel fuller and see how it goes. If he still is doing it they
may have to operate and see what is going on in there.

.. I dont think i will ever have children if i get this worried over a dog

Thanks

Cin

"Cin" wrote in message
Hi all, as you may or may not know At hasn't been very well the last few
weeks, he keeps throwing up at night.
I took him to the vet last night and told them I want everything done on

him
to find out what is wrong.

Nothing is stuck and making him sick. He checked him for something else
(cant remember what) and did a urine test.
It came back with a lot of water so they took water off him for 12 hours

and
did it again. Same as before
He also has a bit of blood in it
He is staying there for the night and they are going to test him again
tomorrow morning.
If it is the same they are going to ultrasound his kidneys and see what is
going on

He said something about clipping him to do the ultra sound and if he does
that he cant be shown. anyone know anything about this?

The truth is I don't care, a healthy pup is better then a sick show dog

any
day. I was just wondering if someone could help me out on it.

Thanks for any advice and good thoughts.

I am going to be very lonely without him tonight
Cin

--

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~c.collings/

We really never lose the ones we love...
They live forever within our hearts.

They say a man isn't dead unless he is forgotten, my brother will never be
forgotten

When a baby is born the angels weep and humans rejoice. When a loved one
dies, humans weep, but the angels rejoice."