Rainbow Bridge - Judy

Old July 11th 04, 11:55 PM
Donna

Default Rainbow Bridge - Judy

Evening all

This is one of the hardest posts I have ever had to write in my time of
posting to the news group... (

We had to have our eldest dog Judy put to sleep on Saturday 10th July.
( She was a good age, almost 17 years old. Of which 16 years of her time
had been spent sharing our lives. Mums taken it the worst as Judy was her
baby and she always got the biggest greeting when coming home. They
defiently had a big soft spot for each other.

She had stopped eating a few weeks ago and we had been to and fro from the
Vets with her, but I think it was just old age in the end. It was awful as
she was fading away but was still so alert of her surroundings.

We are going to miss her terribly, and Gizmo also. We are going to have to
keep a close eye on Gizmo as she has never been on her own, she has always
had Judy for company.

If anyone would like to see photos of her please go to the dogs site below.

I always remember a post in here saying that our dogs only have a limited
time with us and even though it is painful to lose an old faithful, we still
go through it again and again. I have to agree, no new faithful will
replace another but your life is never the same without one.

RIP my beloved Judy, we shall never forget you and you will be in our hearts
forever

Donna

--
Visit my Dogs site @ www.geocities.com/sweetdreameruk21