The Case of JELLY

Old July 18th 04, 11:17 PM
Jerko

Default The Case of JELLY

My dogs name is Jelly (english bulldog), and I was wondering if anybody here
who knows about dogs behavior to explain why my dog does certain things:

I live in NYC, and my dogs and me stay indoors alot of the time, we they get
out about an hour or two each day. When we go outside for walk, Jelly is
always trying to find things on the ground to snatch with his mouth like
bottle caps, cigarettes, anything...I've found him with a lit cigar in his
mouth one time, but it's not always that cute, I've also found broken glass
in his mouth. He also has a grip with his teeth like a vice unable to let
things go when he gets them. He is obsessive over bottle caps especially,
and gets a really crazed (not viscious) but still very insane look in his
eye when he sees them and he will do ANYTHING to get it. He also
obsessively licks my face (only me) and he will do this until I stop him (he
has been known to do this until my face went numb). One other thing, he is
a younger brother of two dogs.

I also have another dogs that howls like a police car when they go by...I
wonder what this all means.

Also, I'm not sure if this effects his behavior, but I let my older dogs
sleep with us, but Jelly can't because he always pees in the bed. I wonder
if this effects his behavior.

The Case of JELLY Jerko Dog behavior 5 July 19th 04 12:32 AM
The Case of JELLY Jerko Dog behavior 0 July 18th 04 11:17 PM
Instant Review: The Kennel Murder Case shelly Dog behavior 8 October 30th 03 12:01 PM
Instant Review: The Kennel Murder Case shelly Dog behavior 0 October 28th 03 06:35 PM
Followup on pack behavior case Cate Dog behavior 8 July 31st 03 09:24 PM