'nuff then

Old August 24th 04, 02:50 AM
Michael Erskine

Default 'nuff then

Well Jerry;

I see that the folks here love you. Clearly I was mistaken.

I'll be leaving you now. Besides you're busy teaching the
folks here how to teach their dogs to smoke dope. It's
perfectly obvious to me why they love you. It is equally
clear to me why you and they deserve each other.

Like I said elsewhere, I was just passin' thru. I might
have stayed but I discovered that for the most part, what
you say about the group is true. The only difference between
you and I is that I lump you in with the group. I wouldn't
change the description of the group.

Good luck with your sideshow Jerry, hope you sell a hundred
thousand of those little black noise makers.

Don't worry about the hijacked wireless connection. I'm sure
Earthlink will never discover it. You and your neighboor can
continue stealing service indefinately.

You'll be happy to hear Diesel and I are getting along just
fine and that inspite of the fact I ignored your advice to
"dry hump his leg"... I'm sorry for not reading all your
great advice but after that I just sorta decided your
techniques were too advanced for me.... Kinda like Melinda's
knowledge of the Internet.... "just dry humping usenet",
as it were. It is too wonderful for me but hey, so long as
you and Melinda have things under control, it will be ok.

See ya, Jerry, you are a genius. You do have these people
pretty well trained but I think I'll be the dog that ran away
before you teach me to smoke dope.

-m-
http://osiris.urbanna.net
Old August 24th 04, 03:30 AM
michael 2.71

Michael Erskine wrote:

You'll be happy to hear Diesel and I are getting along just
fine and that inspite of the fact I ignored your advice to
"dry hump his leg"... I'm sorry for not reading all your
great advice but after that I just sorta decided your
techniques were too advanced for me.... Kinda like Melinda's
knowledge of the Internet.... "

MALinda's brain stopped working years ago. Just ask her.
She will be dumped by Cisco soon and have trouble getting
hired at the local QuickieMart. She's still living in
1986 when she was the Queen of Usenet, because there were
only twelve people here.

--
this is michael
the voice of reason