Pit Bull in Montgomery County shot

Old August 26th 04, 01:37 PM
The Anti Kathy

Default Pit Bull in Montgomery County shot

In Montgomery County Ohio (dayton) A fleeing felon ran into his house and
sick'd his Pit Bull on the police officer.

All I can do is boggle.. WHY?

It's all so senseless.

Well, as a general rule, felons are those too stupid NOT to commit felonies.

What's senseless to me are those average Joe owners who insist on having
outlawed dogs, then complain when they're taken away and put down. Well, OK,
don't get me started on outlawing an entire breed, but you know what I mean.

Anti

Old August 26th 04, 11:16 PM
Alison

"diddy" wrote in message
In Montgomery County Ohio (dayton) A fleeing felon ran into his

house and
sick'd his Pit Bull on the police officer. The Police officer shot

the dog
(who survived)
It's illegal in this state to have a Pit Bull. (unless you have a

million
dollar insurance policy on the dog) so Once impounded, the dog

cannot be
released, and will be destroyed. The poor dog will be killed once

the legal
paperwork gets finished.
Poor dog is a victim of a stupid owner. You wonder what the owner

was
thinking. A dog is GOING to be stopped by a bullet. The dog is GOING

to die
in the hands of Humane agents, by law.
All I can do is boggle.. WHY?

It's all so senseless.

Poor dog They should have shot the felon.
Alison