Vet Kisses

Old July 2nd 04, 06:18 PM
Child

Default Vet Kisses

The other day Kavik was acting a little weirdly - as if something was caught
in his throat, maybe. It was a weekend and after a few hours of watching
him, I decided a trip to the vet was in order. We went to the emergency vet
we like (there are two in town) and they had a new doctor! A young man,
with long hair and a beard. Kavik liked him immediately.

I knew this young man was a relatively new grad, because after the exam, he
asked Kavik if he could give him a kiss. And he kissed him on the top of
his head.

I have been to the vet quite a bit, and no vet has ever kissed Kavik. A
couple of vet techs who knew him well might have. But I thought it was
adorable and if I wasn't newly married I would have developed an immediate
crush. Or maybe I have one anyway. In any case, Kavik has a new vet. Who
could resist a vet who kisses his patients?

Vet Kisses Child Dog behavior 25 July 3rd 04 04:52 PM
Vet Kisses Child Dog behavior 0 July 2nd 04 06:18 PM
Vet Kisses Child Dog behavior 0 July 2nd 04 06:18 PM
Funny play behavior Chloe's Mom Dog behavior 60 October 16th 03 10:26 PM