I NEED HELP FOR MY YORKIE! - Scribbles.jpg (0/1)

Old November 2nd 03, 07:57 AM
m155135chr03d3r

Default I NEED HELP FOR MY YORKIE! - Scribbles.jpg (0/1)

Dear list,

I am a new subscriber and have subscribed to ask for assistance. I
have a 2 year 8 month old Yorkshire Terrier and she is my world. Over
the past few days, she has been hurting something awful and I fear
that she is afflicted with Legg-Perthes. I have an appointment with
her Veterinarian on Monday to look at her hips, which I think is the
cause of her pain. I feel so very bad for her for I can not afford to
pay for her to go through surgery to alleviate the pain.

I've come here to ask for financial assistance if indeed she has
something going on in her tiny body that will require surgery to take
her pain away. Please, I beg you for the donations necessary to make
my sweet baby better.

Please, if you can help me or you think you might be able to help me
in any way, shape or form, please email me at your earliest
convenience. I will keep you updated with the diagnosis.

Sincerely,
Melissa

Old November 2nd 03, 02:16 PM
JustMel

Although I deeply sympathize with your need, I wonder if you thought about
what might happen before you made that life changing decision to get a dog?
There are always going to be unexpected bills with any dog, and if you know
enough about Yorkies to know that Legg-Perthes is common with them, you
should have known this was a possibility. I'm so sorry for your little dogs
pain.Did you buy her/him in a petshop?
Maybe you can get a second job for a few weeks or sell something of value.
In the worst case you maybe able to give her up to a Yorkie rescue who would
be willing to have the surgery done. Possibly you could work something out
with the Vet.Perhaps there's a Vet College that can provide free or low cost
help
I know that you were probably up late worrying about what to do for your
dog, but you haven't even seen the Vet yet,and yet you still are reaching
out to strangers who are mostly all jaded from internet schemes to get
money.I wish you luck, I'll pray for your dog, but don't get your hopes too
high on help here. God bless.

Old November 2nd 03, 03:05 PM

In article dr7pb.51541$iq3.51374@okepread01,
JustMel wrote:
Although I deeply sympathize with your need, I wonder if you thought about
what might happen before you made that life changing decision to get a dog?

The post is almost certainly a scam.

The image is Adam Smith. The reality is Enron -- Joseph Stiglitz
Old November 2nd 03, 03:05 PM

JustMel wrote:
Although I deeply sympathize with your need, I wonder if you thought about
what might happen before you made that life changing decision to get a dog?

The post is almost certainly a scam.

The image is Adam Smith. The reality is Enron -- Joseph Stiglitz

PRETTY YORKIE / YORKSHIRE WELCOME TO MY HOME SIGNS FOR SALE Don Buchanan Dog breeds 0 April 26th 04 05:53 AM
Yorkie Maidens Dog breeds 1 March 29th 04 05:16 AM
I NEED HELP FOR MY YORKIE! - Scribbles.jpg (0/1) m155135chr03d3r Dog breeds 0 November 2nd 03 07:57 AM
I NEED HELP FOR MY YORKIE! - Scribbles.jpg (0/1) m155135chr03d3r Dog activities 0 November 2nd 03 07:57 AM
Yorkie Sylgy Dog breeds 2 July 31st 03 09:35 PM