OT Quick Web Page Checking Favor

Old September 15th 04, 12:31 PM

Default OT Quick Web Page Checking Favor

people in my art groups are having trouble accessing photos in
Yahoo area. i double checked my permissions and even checked
to see if i could view stuff from my alternate Yahoo account,
and as far as i can tell, everything's peachy. i give up.

so, i threw everything into my main directory and put up a
quick text page to navigate the image files. it was working
fine last night when i checked it with Mozilla and Opera, but
this ayem, when i double checked from work (IE and Netscape),
the page was coming up empty. all the source code was there,
though. weird. i think i have it fixed, and was able to
figure out how to FTP from my work machine (oh boy!), but i
can't change my permissions from here. it *seems* to be
working, but that may be because the info is in my cache.
could someone check it for me? you don't need to check out
the image files--i just need to know if the actual text is
showing up.

http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Art.html

Thanks!

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
Old September 15th 04, 12:53 PM
Tee

Shows fine, text & links, in IE on my Winbox and Safari on my Mac.

--
Tara

Old September 15th 04, 12:53 PM
Tee

Old September 15th 04, 12:53 PM
Tee

Old September 15th 04, 12:53 PM
Tee

Old September 15th 04, 12:53 PM
Tee

Old September 15th 04, 12:53 PM
Tee

Old September 15th 04, 01:05 PM

on 2004-09-15 at 07:53 wrote:

Shows fine, text & links, in IE on my Winbox and Safari on my Mac.

thank you! you're a peach!

i don't know why i find this sort of thing so frustrating, but
nothing makes me pull my hair out like HTML. if it can be
b0rken, i'm sure to break it to smithereens. now all i have
to do is resize the images tonight. *that* part is
easy-peasy.

Old September 15th 04, 01:05 PM

on 2004-09-15 at 07:53 wrote:

Shows fine, text & links, in IE on my Winbox and Safari on my Mac.

thank you! you're a peach!

i don't know why i find this sort of thing so frustrating, but
nothing makes me pull my hair out like HTML. if it can be
b0rken, i'm sure to break it to smithereens. now all i have
to do is resize the images tonight. *that* part is
easy-peasy.

--
shelly (perfectly foul wench) and elliott and harriet
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette
http://photos.yahoo.com/scouvrette

A favor.. Abby Pennington Dog behavior 128 December 12th 03 12:40 AM
A favor.. Abby Pennington Dog behavior 0 December 2nd 03 08:06 PM
A favor.. Abby Pennington Dog behavior 0 December 2nd 03 08:06 PM
A favor.. Abby Pennington Dog behavior 0 December 2nd 03 08:06 PM